Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread 1-85

Bardock Admin
Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread 14-83

Keitaro Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread 6-3

Majin Buu Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread 16-84

Majeh Mods
Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread 15-45

Sakuu Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread 17-27

Turles Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aidan

Aidan

Powerlevel : 98,351
Ki : 38,200
Speed : 37,080
Strength : 37,704
Health : 48,964
Zenni : 17,550
Techniques : Ring of Terror
Terror Grenade
Cosmic Rain
Genocide Beam
Saiyan Soul
Afterimage Technique
Afterimage Strike
Inventory : Fruit of Might
1x Saiyan Elite Guard Scouter Communicator(RP Purposes...not for gains)

Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread   Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:55 pm

Aidan was out in the eastern wastelands of Planet Vegeta training. While in a small town on the east side of Planet Vegeta was being attacked. Blam! A high concentrated, blue ki blast rammed into a building. Crumbling it into pieces. Then the civilians were running away, and as the estimated guess would be... they were also panicking. Then out of nowhere came a large rip of ki knocking all the civilians down, also killing them. The horrible person that did all of this, looked like just a medium height, slender person in a black hoodie, with a cape attached to it. He said, ' All bow down to me... I am the all-powerful Zao!!!' Back at the wasteland's... Aidan punched a huge boulder, turning it into rubble immediately. Then he cranked bank his arm, focusing a large amount of ki, and then releasing it into a green colored ki blast. Crumbling a mountain down into tiny little pieces of rock. ‘All right that pretty much wraps today's training! I guess I'm going to go to the closest town to see if they had that scouter I wanted....' Then Aidan jump into the air flying into town.

Aidan dropped out of the sky, landing a few hundred feet in front of town. Then he began to run fast as he could. Aidan never did anything, unless it was to the best of his abilities. Once he opened the gate into the town, his mouth dropped in awe. ‘What happened here!? ' He saw the whole town turned to rubble and most of it was on fire. Then he saw all of the civilians on the ground dead. ‘Who could have done this!!! ‘Then he saw one man on the ground severely injured, but he was alive. He ran over to the man. ‘Tell me who did this! ‘The man answered ' I don't know really. It happened so fast, but I think the man mentioned that his name was Zao. ‘‘ Ok thanks man. Trust me all of this he won't be unpunished for doing all of this!' Then Aidan flew up into the sky above the town. He looked everywhere. Left, right, up, down it didn't matter because he would get the being that did this. Then all the way on the western side of town, where most of it was ruined but not all of it, there was a huge explosions and a little spot that looked like a man. ‘That must be the person that did this!!! ‘Then Aidan rushed over to the person.

Aidan landed on the ground slowly. Then stared at the man in the hoody and cape. ' I know who you are, Zao! And why did you hurt all of these innocent people! He said with hatred in his eyes. ‘Because I can! I have that power! Now you're going to be like everybody else in this town! Excuse me I mean Ghost Town. ' ' I don't know about that! ‘Aidan lunged forward. Then Zao pulled out a sword underneath his cape. He slashed at Aidan's head. He ducked, dodging the slash. Then he hit a back flip kicking Zao in the stomach. Then he landed safely back a few feet. Zai shuddered taking a few steps back. ‘I see your around my power level. Buy I’m a little stronger. ‘Then Zao slashes his sword to time. First left diagonally, then the second right diagonally. Then purple ki waves fly out and become larger flying at Ichiro. It was to close and too fast to dodge. So Aidan got hit mostly in the face with the first one, and the chest with the second one. Then he got a long cut on his cheek and his torso was cut from the impacts. Then Aidan attempted to get, up but then fell back down. ‘Well even so I won't give up...' Then Aidan hopped back up. 'Well I guess I have to use techniques this time.' Aidan put his three tallest finger's right in front of him. Aidan charged up his ki for the beam. Then he just yelled ' Genocide Beam!' Then the beam broke into giant spheres, and then began to change color's red, blue, and green. Then the color's repeated them self's. Then Aidan flickered down to Zao. He held him, into the right time then

Last edited by Aidan on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Powerlevel : 110,050,000
Ki : 42,000,000
Speed : 42,000,000
Strength : 26,050,000
Health : 55,025,000
Zenni : 67,500
Techniques : Ki Hurricane
Instanteous Movement
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread   Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:55 pm

8000 pl
2000 zenni
Back to top Go down
Aidan

Aidan

Terror Grenade
Cosmic Rain
Genocide Beam
Saiyan Soul
Afterimage Technique
Afterimage Strike

PostSubject: Re: Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread   Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Aidan was walking through the city called Killer Pulse City, with his eye's closed. He could sense everybody around him, so when somebody got in front of him he jumped out of the way. Then he heard some kid's probably about three to four year's younger than him over to his right side saying ' You heard about that tournament in New Vegeta City. ‘Then a kid said ' Yeah my dad's taking me there, he's entering and he is so going to win! Nobody is stronger than my dad! ‘Then the first kid said ' Yea right! I’m stronger then you're dad! ‘Then he started to laugh then the second kid started to hit his friend. Then Aidan said, ‘' Hey kid stops it! And did you say there is a tournament going on in New Vegeta City! ‘The kid who just got pounded said ' Yea it's starting tomorrow, winner gets 6,000 Zenni or scouter and sayain armor. ‘Then the kid started rubbing his arm from where his friend hit him. ‘Thanks’ kid. Watch for me tomorrow if you're going! Because I’m going to win it all! ‘ Then Aidan began to fly to New Vegeta City. ‘I’m going to be the champ! ‘Then he flew over to New Vegeta and spent the night outside the arena.

The Next Morning.

Aidan was woken up by the sounds of footsteps on the ground stomping. ‘Huh! Why are all of this people running into the arena... Wait the Arena! I need to sign up! I can't miss this chance! ' Then Aidan flew over the crowd of people then jumped off at the front desk. The crowd said ' He cheated you can't into the front of the line! It's not fair! ' ' Aww Shut up! Im going to be today's champion so don't make me angry! ' He shouted Then the woman at the front desk was hiding behind the man that was giving out the number's. ‘Your name please sir?' He said ' Aidan. ‘The man took a picture, then gave Aidan a paper with a seven on it. ' Thank you and you may sit anywhere in the lounge and wait for them to call number seven. ' ' Thank you sir.' Aidan said and then walked away. Then the lady came out from behind the man then whispered something to him, and then continued registering other Fighter's.

‘Number Seven and Number 2! ' The Announcer shouted! Aidan and some guy that was bald with a scouter on. Aidan didn't even give him any attention, and just continued walking. They continued walking to the middle of the arena. The announcer announced them both to the crowd; Aidan’s opponents name is Ming. Everybody yelled Aidan’s name because clearly his power level was higher. Then the announcer said ' Who will win out of these two brilliant fighters’. You may begin!' Then Aidan started off by throwing three charged ki blast, then he flickered behind him. Ming dodged all three of the ki blast, but was too focused on dodging that he didn't realize Aidan was behind him! It was two late when he realized it, because Aidan had a genocide beam charged at he threw it at Ming. Because of the close range and the powerful technique Ming was easily knocked out, would have been dead but Aidan held back a great deal of his power. The announcer said ' Clearly the winner of this match is Aidan!' Then Ming was carried off the stage while, Aidan walked back to the lounge.

Round Two, A few minutes before Aidan's next Match.
Aidan was just getting a cup of water... well a few cups. There was a pile of cups in the trash can. While Aidan was finishing his cup of water, the announcer said, ' Alright Round two is fixing two begin, and we have sixteen competitors left. Who will exceed to the next round, and who will win the tournament. Anyway the next match is Ichiro vs Zagrath!' Then there was a picture of Aidan and Zagrath, on the screen above the entrance to the arena, Zagrath has short purple hair, with a scar across his nose. Then Ichiro saw him in the lounge, he also uses a sword in battle. ‘Will our competitors enter the arena?' Then Aidan and Zagrath started walking down the brick lane to the arena. Aidan said ' Good luck! ' ' I don't need it. ‘Then Aidan rose to his maximum power. ‘Ok!' Then the announcer said ' Begin!' Then he jumped out of the arena. Aidan and Zagrath both lunged at each other, Zagrath threw a barrage of punches and side kick's. Aidan did the same thing to counter, but the first kick Zagrath used Aidan grabbed Aidan throws Zagrath into the arena, which was a automatic out. But Aidan didn't know it so he continued the move. Then he kicked him in the face, knees him in the stomach, then throw's them back onto the ground staring up. Then he finish's the attack by flying in the air, then coming down as fast as possible, elbowing them in the stomach, knocking the air out of them. Zagrath was knocked out by the finish of the move. ‘That’s the match with Aidan our winner. ‘Then Aidan walked back into the lounge. Yet again someone had to carry his opponent out of the arena.

Round Three, Right before Aidan’s Next match

Yet again Aidan’s was getting tons of water for his next match, and just like last time they was a huge pile of cups in the trash can. ‘Alright I'm ready for round three! Im going all the way!' Aidan got pumped up the announcer said, ' Alright who's ready for the semifinals!' The crowd went totally insane! ' Well we are almost there this is the last match of round three! This match is between Aidan and... no name? It appears this contestant didn't want his name to be known! ‘Then then there is a guy fully dressed in black that you can't even tell what color his skin color is. Then they walked up to the arena, the no name began to shiver. Then Aidan asked him ' So what is your name? And why didn't you give them your name?' ‘Shut up! And leave me alone it's none of your business. ‘Then they got to the middle of the arena, then Aidan got in a fighting stance too show that he is ready! Then the no name started to shiver and then he ran away yelling, ' All right I forfeit! ‘The announcer said, ' All right then stop screaming! Anyway, our winner by forfeit is Aidan! That is all for Round Three! ‘Then Aidan started to walk back to the lounge.

Semi Final's, few minutes before Aidan's next to last match

Aidan was in the lounge once again a few minutes before his next match, then he suddenly realize that there are only four people in the lounge! That mean's this is his semi-final match, he had made it this far, and only a little bit further and he would be the champion. ‘OK here is the starting point of the Semi Finals! ‘The announcer said The crowd went incredibly insane! ‘Alright, alright, alright calm down! And our first match would be Aidan vs. Kaiba! ‘Then Aidan and the boy named Kaiba walked onto the arena, and stood up in their stances in the middle of the arena. Then Aidan saw the boy, it was the kid that got hit by his friend yesterday, the one who told him about the tournament! ' Kaiba said, ' Hey it's you! From Yesterday! Remember me! ' ' Yea of course you’re the one that got hit right! Anyway I told you I would be today's Champion didn't I! ' ' Yea you told us but you have to beat me first! ‘Alright enough chit chat.. and you may begin! ' Then the announcer hopped out of the way again. Aidan flickered continuously everywhere around the boy he threw a punch in four different directions, and because of the speed while he was stopping one fist the other hit him in the face, and the other one hit him in the gut! Then Aidan flickered behind his back and grabbed his hand, then twisted it behind his back. Kaiba started to scream, ' Ahhhh! Let go of me I forfeit! ‘Then Kaiba flew out of the arena. ' Alright and Aidan is going to the finals! Give him a hand! ' The crowd went wild! Aidan waved at them, then went in the lobby.

The Final's, right before the final match

Aidan was sitting down in a chair and drinking even more water then all of the other time's combined. He did this because it was their break period right before the last and big matches! Aidan's opponent's name was Hebi it appeared his power level was 6,500. He was the strongest out of every body in the tournament except for himself, because Aidan's power level was 7,500. Hebi wore a black kimino, for some reason, and his hair went over and covered his left eye. Hebi was shaking, he was scared too face Aidan in the fight. He saw Ichiro was all pumped up and ready to go, and he knew Aidan hasn’t done his very best yet. So Aidan was in the corner stretching and practice charging his ki so he could end the fight. But Hebi was a chicken so he went and told the announcer that something came up and he had to leave, so that would be a forfeit. The Announcer said, ' Alright by forfeit in the finals is Aidan because Hebi had to do something important so he left. So give him a hand! ‘They’re intense shouting. Aidan was tired of the screaming so he took the zenni he earned then left.
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Powerlevel : 110,050,000
Ki : 42,000,000
Speed : 42,000,000
Strength : 26,050,000
Health : 55,025,000
Zenni : 67,500
Techniques : Ki Hurricane
Instanteous Movement
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread   Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:00 pm

10000 pl
2500 zenni
Back to top Go down
Aidan

Aidan

Terror Grenade
Cosmic Rain
Genocide Beam
Saiyan Soul
Afterimage Technique
Afterimage Strike

PostSubject: Re: Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread   Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:51 am

Aidan was scouting Planet Vegeta for strong foes. He recently jumped up in power and was stronger than ever before! Then a large power level popped at the corner of the scouter’s lenses. ‘Hmm that’s a fairly large power level but it’s nothing that someone of my caliber couldn’t handle. ‘Aidan then turned and flew in a different direction heading toward the power level. Aidan sped up and began flying faster than he had ever flown before. Aidan landed on the ground and looked around to see if anybody was around, he didn’t sense anything either. But then the same power level popped back up and then popped away again!

The being was moving at extreme speeds! Way faster than Aidan had ever seen before! The power level popped back up and then knocked Aidan with his arm sending him packing backwards. Aidan couldn’t do anything to stop the being! He was way too fast for Aidan; the being was a lower of a power level but faster than Aidan was. The being was practically invisible to Aidan until he stopped. The being was a sayain but not a normal sayain… he was a … super super sayain! The transformation was only to be thought of a myth.

The Super Sayain didn’t have gold flowing hair with a blazing gold aura all around him. Aidan just thought that the Sayain was a super sayain because of his speed. The Sayain said, ‘I’m guessing you want to know how to move that fast! It’s a little move I call Afterimage. It allows me to move twice as fast as I normally would. I also have a variation of it called Afterimage Strike. Afterimage Strike is where I move extremely fast and then strike the opponent.. Like this! ‘ Then the Sayain used Afterimage Strike to make a blur of himself while he attacked from a different angle. Aidan got clocked in the jaw sending him back.

Aidan was in awe at the speed of the sayain, ‘Could you teach me those moves? I am in the Elite Guard and I’m the weakest in my squad and that could really help me! ‘The Sayain nodded and then finally said, ‘ Sure I have been in your place before kid and it doesn’t feel too good to be the weakest of your squad. Your rival thinking he is way better then you and all that. ‘

Aidan wanted to scream in joy. ‘Well we can start now! Ok kid just imagine yourself going just as fast as I was! Then just try to achieve it! Try to surpass your current speed putting your body at the limits! It’s sort of hard to explain but that’s just the way it is. ‘Aidan nodded trying to show he knew his objective. Aidan closed his eyes and imagine himself going that fast. It felt incredible and he felt strong like he could dodge any blast that came packing his way. Aidan leaped and then tried to move that fast.

Aidan must have just looked incredibly stupid because he knew he didn’t use the technique. Aidan got angry and unlocked his Sayain Soul. There was a fog like aura around his body now, it doubled the power of his ki but not his speed so it didn’t really help but it might just give him a small edge. Aidan didn’t move at all but there was a blur and he ended up five feet away. ‘That’s it man! Do it again and do it repeatedly! ‘Aidan did as his temporary mentor said; Aidan used it and flickered to multiple places!

‘Well that’s it man, all that Afterimage Strike is using that speed to strike at incredibly fast speeds. ‘Aidan nodded and performed the technique on the boulder. ‘ Well I hope to see you some other time! ‘Aidan saw the sayain fly somewhere else! Aidan used the rest of the day to performing and perfecting the techniques.

Gained: Afterimage Technique, and Afterimage Strike
Back to top Go down
Sakuu-Maruu

Sakuu-Maruu

Powerlevel : 160,754
Ki : 50955
Speed : 58824
Strength : 50975
Health : 62335
Zenni : 21750
Techniques : full power energy wave
ki blast
flight
demonic energy
saiyan soul

Inventory : Fruit from the tree of might

PostSubject: Re: Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread   Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:56 am

approved and some thing extra too Pl: 5,000
zenni: 1250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread   Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aidan's Vegeta Training Thread
Page 1 of 1