Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. 1-85

Bardock Admin
Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. 14-83

Keitaro Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. 6-3

Majin Buu Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. 16-84

Majeh Mods
Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. 15-45

Sakuu Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. 17-27

Turles Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bardock

Bardock

Powerlevel : 200,000
Ki : 66,666
Speed : 66,667
Strength : 66,667
Health : 100,000
Zenni : 10,000
Inventory : Bardocks Special Sayian armor.

Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Empty
PostSubject: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Beginner quest- Must do before anything else.- What ever planet oyu are on you must train with the guardian of that planet if there isn't one there then fight a npc ask a admin to rp that non playable character.

Pl gain:20,000
Zenni:5,000

Bardock sat there looking around seeing if anyone was here on the kamis lookout. He was told that a great master lived here that could train him to become stronger. That is what he really needed was to become stronger then the rest of his enemies that was what he was striving for to protect his freedom from the sayian army but also to kill frezia for taking out his teamates and all that. He sighed slightly and sat down in a weird place that sucked him in. He ended up in a place that was sort of like clouds and nothing around him. He blinked a little bit unsure of where he was then he sinced a power level that made him want to turn and run but then he must have known that it was the great guardian that was in here he had to look for him. He began to look around for the person with the giant powerlevel that seemed to be able to kill off the two armies.
Back to top Go down
https://dbzs.rpg-board.net
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Powerlevel : 110,050,000
Ki : 42,000,000
Speed : 42,000,000
Strength : 26,050,000
Health : 55,025,000
Zenni : 67,500
Techniques : Ki Hurricane
Instanteous Movement
Inventory : Fruit of Might
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:23 pm

In the garden laid a black sleek body, muscular and... sleeping? The legendary earth's gaurdian was sleeping.. This made him seem far less intimidating, despite the power level difference. He was asleep with a magazine covering his face. The intimidation was completely gone, even the power level would not make a difference with this. His head seemed to have a tail coming off of it. This tail held a bulb like shape at the end, black just like the rest of his skin. He had holes on his arms and head, making a crown lik shape at the very top of his head. His ears were like cylinders, much like a changlings, but round instead of squarish. He was obviously powerful. He seemed to be young, although one look into his eyes would show a being with the knowledge of millions of years, along with the pain from it as well. He shook awake and glanced at Bardock "yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Bardock blinked a little bit. There he stood he wasn't dressed for this meeting he was dressed in his normal outfit the only difference was he was covered in blood and had half of the armor destroyed. His hair stood on end like the famous goku. Bu he wore sayian armor this could puzzle anyone. But his pl was certainly lower then gokus. He looked at the small man. "I was coming here to train with the guardian of earth is that you?" He asked softly not sure if he was the guardian but his power level seemed to say a different point that he was the guardian of earth the place his son had grown up to become stronger then any other sayians. Bardock awaited a answer form the person. Noting he had a blakc body not like humans but black as in a grease color and had a head similar to a changeling.
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Instanteous Movement
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:38 pm

The black alien sighed. "Yeah... I guess you wish to train? I dont give a rats ass what you do with the power, as long as it doesnt annoy me or endanger earth, your good. I dont care if you rob a bank, just dont destroy a city and We are golden" Buu said, standing up. His height easily surpassed Bardock's own. His eyes were lazy and analytic, seeming to scan every peice of information they saw. This was a being without limits, a being which could not be surpassed. This was able to tell by simply looking at his eyes, eyes that had seen destruction to its fullest... and caused it. "well? I'm guessing you want to train.. if not what?"
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Bardock blinked a little bit and looked away for a second and looked back at the guardian and person that could tell. "I do not plan on destroying earth for i live here now and watch over my son Kakarot I want to destroy Frezias army and the sayian army that are planning to come to earth and do whatever means to capture me and they will destroy this planet if i don't stop it. I know im asking a lot from the guardian but i need to train so i can become stronger and quickly at that. If i don't i won't be able to stop them from destroying the planet at all. And i want revenge on Frezia for killing my team." Bardocks eyes themselves spoke the truth as he had always had. He wanted to get stronger to stop them from coming to earth and destroying it. But he need to train with the guardian before the war broke out.
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Instanteous Movement
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:26 pm

"freiza huh? damn changlings have been bothering me for years.. Im the only reason they have not invaded us all" He sighed. The changlings were the one race he wish he had destroyed, unfortunately he had not, but soon he might have to. He would do anything to protect his new home. "follow me" Buu said. His clothing consisted of a red and black training gi, with black pants. These clothes were made for combat and would not tear easily. Buu started walking towards the hyper bolic time chamber.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Bardock started to follow him and sighed slightly and waited for the man to train him. "I am really sorry to bother you you really don't have to do this good sir." He said Bardock had some sense as a sayian he was nicer then the most ever since that alien invasion had given him the foresight. He sighed softly looking at the man in front of him. the anger that had fulled him for so he would finally be able to stop and probably live peacefully after it. He looked over at the majin he seemed freindly for the earth guardian and cheerished this place as if it was his very own home that made him a bit happy but at the same time relaxed.
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Instanteous Movement
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:56 pm

As Buu walked inside the Hyper bolic time chamber, shutting the door behind bardock, he walked into the open feild and a shell of ki wrapped around him. He broke from the shell, revealing his child form, but since zilo was in such a hurry to get graded this will not be described.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:41 pm

Bardock looked at the man in front of him. he had changed completely and into a kid that was short and small. He bursted out laughing loudly and uncontrolably. "OMG your a dang kid!!" He pointed at the small man and began to laugh at his small form he was stuck like that for ever now. He continued to laugh so hard his ribs started to hurt he continued to laugh and looked at him and sighed. "Man this is too funny." HE said continuing to burst into laughter in front of the now earth guardian a kid. "The earths guardian is a dang kid!! Omg this is getting better and better." He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Instanteous Movement
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:11 pm

The gray skin of Buu had changed into a pink color after the transformation. This virbrant pink darkened considerably, as Buu barely managed to contain himself from ripping out this child's throat. He DARE make fun of HIM?! He was the protecter of this planet, yet he was allowing some pathetic punk to make fun of him? Not in the deepest darkest pits of hell. He had destroyed galaxies before, with a single finger, and this punk dared to challenge him? This would not do, not one damn bit. Steam blew from each of the holes that traced along his head shoulders and spine. This steam was black, and covered Buu completely.

As it cleared away the changes were obvious. Buu was no longer a child, but appeared as a teenager. His eyes had turned back to their red color, and his clothes had changed. He had no shirt, but black loose pants that allowed for much movement. His skin had once again changed. At first it appeared to be back to the gray color of his previous form, but then it was shown it was even darker, almost a complete black. "heh.. thanks" Buu smirked, happy to have acheived his new form, so happy he might spare Bardock's life.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Badock blinked a little bit as he saw th man in front of him change in front of him. He went to speak but nothing came out of his mouth he was shocked to see that the person had gained so much power in aushc a little amount of time and had gone from a kid to a adult looking figure in less then a few seconds and not only that gain more strength then anyone he has ever meet. "Well now ain't this interesting i mean seriously i didn't think that you would go this far to fight me mister earth guardian or did you only want that power so that you could protect earth better then ever?" He asked smiling softly at the man in fdront of him that reminded him how some people don't act the same as they use to when they undergo a new transformation. He just let out a smal sigh and got into a defensive position. "Well now i guess i got my work cut out for me don't I?" Bardock asked smiling waiting on the man to make a move trying to see if it really worked and if they would fight or not.
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Instanteous Movement
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:39 pm

"no, this is simply my ultimate form, I am now more powerful than ever before.. so this should be interesting. by the way, we will indeed fight.. your race's zenkai will allow you to become infinitely more powerful" He said. His face remained stoic throughout the speech. "you know about it right? rarely comes a saiyan who isnt that knowledgable about their own powers." His knowledge of the saiyan race would normally be disturbing and slightly scary, however this meant he would know how to exactly how to enhance Bardock's abilities.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Bardock blinked a little bit at his answer. "Nobody on earth knows Sayian ways how do you?" He asked waiting for the man to respond from him. But this really wasnt the time to be sitting around and asking question on why or how he knew about the sayian race but that wasn't he concern he sighed slightly and waited for him to make a move at him. though bardocks armor was tore up to peices he was still able to fight even though he was barely able to strand against freiza and his army he took a deep breath ready for the man to make his move. It wasn't normal for him to be fighting the earth guardians.
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Instanteous Movement
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:03 pm

"that is simple. I have spies. Thats all you need to know.. now then lets get down to business, attack me the best you can." Buu stated, turning fully towards the saiyan. He could use this saiyan for his ultimate plan, or possibly the immediate one.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Bardock nodded softly and flew at the man using a punch with force that was greate then the one he threw at the young sayian that he fought not to long ago. "I know i won't win but its worht putting up a fight!!" He shouted and threw the punch straight at the majin in front of him. He jumped backwards as he saw the man he wondered if his punch had affected any damage among him at all. HE wasn't so sure that he had caused any damage to him what so ever.

Strength used-4000
Strength left-4167
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Instanteous Movement
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Buu simply grabed the hand and twisted it, not caring that his own strength made Bardock's look like Krillin. Buu fired a small weak ki blast out of his hand.

Strength used - 4000
Strength left - 26,046,000
Ki used - 8168
Ki left - 41991832
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Bardock smiled as buu thought the blast would defeat him he through up his hand in a defensive X using some of his strngth to block out the damage. But since his armor already takes half of the damage for him he didn't have to worry to much at all about blocking all of it himself. The dust cleared away from him he was still standing there covered in blood coughing slightly and looked at th man in front of him and smiled at him. "That was a nice hit of yours." Bardock wascovered in blood

Strength lost-2042
Strngth left-2125
Ki left-same
Health lost-2042
Health left-10,458
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Instanteous Movement
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:36 pm

Buu raised an eyebrow "that was weak..." He pointed out before firing another blast.

Ki used - 6375
Ki left - 41985457
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Bardock blinked a little bit as the blast hit him and sending him backwards up against something that seemed strong and hard he looked up from whre he was wiht blood rolling down his face and smiling. "Ouch..." Was all he could say.

Health lost-3187.5
health left-7270.5
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Instanteous Movement
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:59 pm

"bai bai" Buu said flicking a ki blast at the downed saiyan.

Ki used - 41985456
Ki left - 1
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Bardock blinked a little bit and held his arms up and got shot backwards being hit with a force so great it wasn't even funny he went flying backwards he landed on the ground from the blast his head upa little bit. "Dam...dam....damnit all...." He said sitting there out of air and his vision went black and blurry.

everything 0 e.e
Back to top Go down
Turles

Turles

Powerlevel : 11,051,000
Ki : 4,000,000
Speed : 3,051,000
Strength : 4,000,000
Health : 5,525,500
Zenni : 11,250
Techniques : Levitate: Like most characters in the series, Turles can manipulate his ki to push him off the ground and take flight.

Power Ball: By combining his ki with the planet's atmosphere, Turles can create a ball of condensed Blutz rays, which simulates the effects of a full moon, allowing him to transform into a Great Ape. In the FUNimation dub, he calls this technique a Moon Blast.

Pulse Drive: Turles fires a large and powerful beam of purple energy from either his palm or index finger. Upon impact, a second, larger column of purple energy erupts from target causing a double hit.

Kill Driver: Turles creates a fiery ring of ki and launches it at his opponents, releasing a massive explosion that is strong enough to kill a Great Ape.

Continuous Energy Bullets: Turles releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage.

Meteor Burst: His ultimate blast in the Tenkaichi series.[2] Turles charges at the foe and knocks them into the air, then flies up to them in midair, knees them in the gut and smashes them down to the ground, then right before the foe hits the ground, Turles charges down at them, knees them in the gut again, and then lets them fall, pinning their heads to the ground with his foot. Then to finish them off, he blasts the helpless enemy with the Pulse Drive (the same column of energy that he used against Piccolo in the Film).
Inventory : Supply of Fruit and Seed of Might

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:55 pm

30k Pl (Since HBTC x2 60k total
5k Zenni (Same as above 10k Zenni total)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.   Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training with Majin buu the guardian of earth.
Page 1 of 1