Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
Away from the city(Majin Buu only) 1-85

Bardock Admin
Away from the city(Majin Buu only) 14-83

Keitaro Away from the city(Majin Buu only) 6-3

Majin Buu Away from the city(Majin Buu only) 16-84

Majeh Mods
Away from the city(Majin Buu only) 15-45

Sakuu Away from the city(Majin Buu only) 17-27

Turles Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

Away from the city(Majin Buu only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Turles

Turles

Powerlevel : 11,051,000
Ki : 4,000,000
Speed : 3,051,000
Strength : 4,000,000
Health : 5,525,500
Zenni : 11,250
Techniques : Levitate: Like most characters in the series, Turles can manipulate his ki to push him off the ground and take flight.

Power Ball: By combining his ki with the planet's atmosphere, Turles can create a ball of condensed Blutz rays, which simulates the effects of a full moon, allowing him to transform into a Great Ape. In the FUNimation dub, he calls this technique a Moon Blast.

Pulse Drive: Turles fires a large and powerful beam of purple energy from either his palm or index finger. Upon impact, a second, larger column of purple energy erupts from target causing a double hit.

Kill Driver: Turles creates a fiery ring of ki and launches it at his opponents, releasing a massive explosion that is strong enough to kill a Great Ape.

Continuous Energy Bullets: Turles releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage.

Meteor Burst: His ultimate blast in the Tenkaichi series.[2] Turles charges at the foe and knocks them into the air, then flies up to them in midair, knees them in the gut and smashes them down to the ground, then right before the foe hits the ground, Turles charges down at them, knees them in the gut again, and then lets them fall, pinning their heads to the ground with his foot. Then to finish them off, he blasts the helpless enemy with the Pulse Drive (the same column of energy that he used against Piccolo in the Film).
Inventory : Supply of Fruit and Seed of Might

Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Empty
PostSubject: Away from the city(Majin Buu only)   Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Turles went to the mountains where no human's where around to be effected by his ki. "This is my kind of place. I can even camp out here with resources I got available to me." Turles said smirking as always as he looked around this land as he reach in his pocket and grabbed out a Seed Of Might and toss it up as he catched it when it hit back in his hand. He sqeezed it to hold it as he looked of at a distance. "I wonder if my Power Level could be found?" He didn't know what could happen next just as he stated that.
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Powerlevel : 110,050,000
Ki : 42,000,000
Speed : 42,000,000
Strength : 26,050,000
Health : 55,025,000
Zenni : 67,500
Techniques : Ki Hurricane
Instanteous Movement
Inventory : Fruit of Might
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Away from the city(Majin Buu only)   Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:06 pm

"who knows?" Buu said from behind him. He was facing him with his arms crossed. "However if you do enough background information on someone you will know alot about them. His sleek black skin contrasted greatly from the white and blue background. "I have heard much about you, Turles... but I am mostly interested in that item you possess" Buu said with a straight face. He looked more like a teenager than a kid now, with his muscles tightly packed, but still able to show. His tail on his head was around two feet long, going to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Turles

Turles

Techniques : Levitate: Like most characters in the series, Turles can manipulate his ki to push him off the ground and take flight.

Power Ball: By combining his ki with the planet's atmosphere, Turles can create a ball of condensed Blutz rays, which simulates the effects of a full moon, allowing him to transform into a Great Ape. In the FUNimation dub, he calls this technique a Moon Blast.

Pulse Drive: Turles fires a large and powerful beam of purple energy from either his palm or index finger. Upon impact, a second, larger column of purple energy erupts from target causing a double hit.

Kill Driver: Turles creates a fiery ring of ki and launches it at his opponents, releasing a massive explosion that is strong enough to kill a Great Ape.

Continuous Energy Bullets: Turles releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage.

Meteor Burst: His ultimate blast in the Tenkaichi series.[2] Turles charges at the foe and knocks them into the air, then flies up to them in midair, knees them in the gut and smashes them down to the ground, then right before the foe hits the ground, Turles charges down at them, knees them in the gut again, and then lets them fall, pinning their heads to the ground with his foot. Then to finish them off, he blasts the helpless enemy with the Pulse Drive (the same column of energy that he used against Piccolo in the Film).

PostSubject: Re: Away from the city(Majin Buu only)   Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Turles face when shocked as he heard the voice behind him. He wonder who it was as he didn't know. His scouter increase the Power Level reading as it beeped like crazy. He turned around to be amazed at that being as he jumped away to get some room as his Power level aura was strong pressuring his own down. Turles clenched his teeth as he tried to come down and remain his composure. He lowered his head down a bit. "How did you find me? What are you?! How you know who I even am!? only my race knows me well. Not an outsider." Turles just from the distance could feel this being's power. He swallowed as he ask his last question. "You came here for the Seed Of Might?" He raised his boths hands incase he knew he was gonna rumble but wouldn't go down without a fight. But this excited him as a powerful being was infront of him knowing that he was gonna have one heck of a challenge and that he might even enjoy so.
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Instanteous Movement
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Away from the city(Majin Buu only)   Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:22 pm

"no actually I was going to ask for your ship, but that works too" Buu smiled. The contraction of the face made his eyes seem closed, but didnt affect his cheeks, strangely enough. "Now if you wish to fight for it I guess thats fine... You see I simply saw you were a saiyan and looked up some information from my spies... I did not know you had the seed of might, but I did know much about it, and I have plans for it now, so hand it over, or fight me and get your ass beat, its your call" Buu's face once again contorted into that disturbly insane smile.
Back to top Go down
Turles

Turles

PostSubject: Re: Away from the city(Majin Buu only)   Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:31 pm

Turles clenched his teeth once more. "I'm sorry but as you can see I have no ship around but, fighting for it may sound interesting I'll even put up my Fruit Of Might with the seed up stakes as well. I can already tell this battle will be fun." To be honest, Turles was scared in side but excitement mixed with it as his blood was boiling. He did wonder how can a being like that had spies. Turles would of known but this creature seem sneaky. Turles prepared himself for the greatest beating about to be given to him in his life. As he used his Pulse Drive shooting it with such speed and power.

Powerlevel: 37,960

Ki: 6,150
Speed: 12,300
Strength: 13,360
Health: 18,980

Ki used:6,150
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Instanteous Movement
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Away from the city(Majin Buu only)   Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:39 pm

"Oh dont worry, I wont kill you, Im too nice for that, but the seed and fruit I will need for my upcoming plan... so sorry for this, but you will get alot stronger by fighting me.. trust me." Buu chuckled. "also -" Buu was cut off by the blast. Buu didnt even move as it connected right on his face. The smoke from the blast cleared, revealing an annoyed expression on Buu's face. "its not nice to interupt people while their talking.." Buu blasted a small pebble sized ki blast at Turles.

Ki used - 50,000
Ki left - 41,950,000
Health lost - 6,150
Health left - 55,013,850
Back to top Go down
Turles

Turles

PostSubject: Re: Away from the city(Majin Buu only)   Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Turles face was shocked once again as his blast didn't do nothing once he saw his blast he blocked with both of his arms sending him far into a mountain crumbling on him as the Seed and Fruit itself dropped infront of Buu's feet when Turles went back. He screamed as he went and when he hit the mountain he collapsed from Buu's mighty power.

Powerlevel: 37,960

Ki: 6,150
Speed: 12,300
Strength: 13,360
Health:1
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Instanteous Movement
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Away from the city(Majin Buu only)   Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:49 pm

Buu noted that he was still alive and concious.. good. This saiyan may help him later on, whether he knew it or not. Buu grabbed the fruit and seed, then turned back to the downed saiyan. "here" He said throwing him a sensu bean he had taken from before."just eat it and you'll feel alot better... thanks.. and dont die on me." He turned again and flew away, leaving a trail of dark gray ki following him, slowly disapatting into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

Powerlevel : 157,600
Ki : 52,700
Speed : 78,300
Strength : 26,600
Health : 78,800
Zenni : 31,420

PostSubject: Re: Away from the city(Majin Buu only)   Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:05 pm

didnt really do anything so.... 10k pl each for manageing decent paragraphs rather then 1 liners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away from the city(Majin Buu only)   Away from the city(Majin Buu only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away from the city(Majin Buu only)
Page 1 of 1