Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) 1-85

Bardock Admin
Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) 14-83

Keitaro Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) 6-3

Majin Buu Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) 16-84

Majeh Mods
Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) 15-45

Sakuu Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) 17-27

Turles Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Turles

Turles

Powerlevel : 11,051,000
Ki : 4,000,000
Speed : 3,051,000
Strength : 4,000,000
Health : 5,525,500
Zenni : 11,250
Techniques : Levitate: Like most characters in the series, Turles can manipulate his ki to push him off the ground and take flight.

Power Ball: By combining his ki with the planet's atmosphere, Turles can create a ball of condensed Blutz rays, which simulates the effects of a full moon, allowing him to transform into a Great Ape. In the FUNimation dub, he calls this technique a Moon Blast.

Pulse Drive: Turles fires a large and powerful beam of purple energy from either his palm or index finger. Upon impact, a second, larger column of purple energy erupts from target causing a double hit.

Kill Driver: Turles creates a fiery ring of ki and launches it at his opponents, releasing a massive explosion that is strong enough to kill a Great Ape.

Continuous Energy Bullets: Turles releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage.

Meteor Burst: His ultimate blast in the Tenkaichi series.[2] Turles charges at the foe and knocks them into the air, then flies up to them in midair, knees them in the gut and smashes them down to the ground, then right before the foe hits the ground, Turles charges down at them, knees them in the gut again, and then lets them fall, pinning their heads to the ground with his foot. Then to finish them off, he blasts the helpless enemy with the Pulse Drive (the same column of energy that he used against Piccolo in the Film).
Inventory : Supply of Fruit and Seed of Might

Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) Empty
PostSubject: Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting)   Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:56 am

(I will take no Pl or Zenni just doing this for fun. Improving my Rp Skills, atleast.)

Turles hover over the air as he appeared over a city within mintutes now. "I thought I would only find more deserted lands out on his wrentched planet." Then a large sign appeared to his attention saying, "Welcome to West City!" "Like I care for my welcome here?" Turles said as he descended down to the ground with a small suction noise under his feet. He was nearby the entrance to the city. He started to walked in as he turned his head looking everywhere of it.
He did noticed that the city was by a lake as he didn't take noticed in the air.

He saw people walking around taking care of they're own business. Turles looked at some of the humans passing him by as well getting scared looks as they noticed his tail wrapped around his body and yet his scouter and armor. Turles smirked at them. "You fools are all the same....weak and fragile." He contiuned walking not harming the human's atleast, yet that is. He didn't even bothered clicking his scouter just to read the Power Levels of the humans as he thought they were all the same. He stopped as a big dome with the name Capsule on it dead on center of it.

"Well, this is Caspule Corp I presume? Where they produce and are greatly known for they're capsules technology." Turles had some bit of information on this place but not whole alot. He raised one arm stretching out point at the building. He looked at it not moving as the wind passed by moderate along with his hair. He then lowered his arm down and turn away from the building not destroying it at all. "I guess I have a heart after all. I'm not even around Kakarot and I'm getting soft!" Turles mumbled under his breath. He sighed and sat down on a curb thinking.

He then thought about his friend and comrade, Bardock. He smiled as flashbacks of them in the pass serving Frieza and somewhat of the king as he laughed. Sometimes they had fun back then others, hated for certain type of missions even other Saiyans looking down on them and who think they were better. Then he thought about Sakku, the elite. He smiled a bit. He hope maybe they could be friends. He was a Saiyan and was gonna respect him for who he was. He hoped he would be better and not be with the king and have his own richful life of enjoyment.

Then he met that odd creature by the name of Buu. He remembered not so long ago that his appearance looked wicked and evil. As well he had some good knowledge about him. Even knowing the Fruit and Seed Of Might as amazing as Turles know that he was the first person to surprised him of knowing this as only Bardock and Sakku know it. He even had great power that a man could dream of. He remember that hard small dense ki blast size of a pebble knocked him out completely out cold just like that. He must admit, that Buu was on heck of creature. Once he regain conscious, he felt a great amount of power flowing from his body.

He smiled as he looked up at the blue sky meeting all these people who were strong in they're own ways. Yet, the people who he had met, had pride on doing they're own ways, in they're own goals. He knew he was evil to the core himself but won't think of being kind. He happy that people who he had met weren't one thing, Humans. He hate Humans cause they were nothing to him. They weren't fighters like other races that Turles could respect. He grabbed his fruit and tossed it up and aim a ki blast to shoot it as it split to pieces like fireworks as people around running around screaming from the noise as getting hit by the harmless fruit pieces.

Turles laughed as he stood back up and looked as this enjoy his laugher even more. "Run, run!" He shouted as more people did worrying for they're lifes. Turles wasn't gonna kill no humans atleast today but maybe another day. He didn't have a good reason to not killing them today he just feel generous I guess. He saw a park with a bench within the distance and walked to it as he sat on the bench now folding his arms tight. He closed his eyes and rested as he had nothing else to do at this time.

He had opened his eyes after within 30 minutes had passed. He looked at the humans once more as they're sort of reminded Turles of his people on Vegeta. He was a bit disheartening when knowing that he was banned from the planet for standing up and being what he wanted to be as the king couldn't accept it causing Turles to flee. Causing earth to be his new home. He was surrounded by the beings he hated so yet, lived on they're world. He did live isolated from them especially not living within the city's.

Turles stood up from the bench he was on and walked away to the other side of the city where the lake was. He stood near the edge watching the water being gentle with it's waves as the sun setting was gracing it with it's light making a pretty color. His arms leaning down on his sides as he wasn't tense as watching tihs seemed to calm him.

Back to top Go down
Turles

Turles

Powerlevel : 11,051,000
Ki : 4,000,000
Speed : 3,051,000
Strength : 4,000,000
Health : 5,525,500
Zenni : 11,250
Techniques : Levitate: Like most characters in the series, Turles can manipulate his ki to push him off the ground and take flight.

Power Ball: By combining his ki with the planet's atmosphere, Turles can create a ball of condensed Blutz rays, which simulates the effects of a full moon, allowing him to transform into a Great Ape. In the FUNimation dub, he calls this technique a Moon Blast.

Pulse Drive: Turles fires a large and powerful beam of purple energy from either his palm or index finger. Upon impact, a second, larger column of purple energy erupts from target causing a double hit.

Kill Driver: Turles creates a fiery ring of ki and launches it at his opponents, releasing a massive explosion that is strong enough to kill a Great Ape.

Continuous Energy Bullets: Turles releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage.

Meteor Burst: His ultimate blast in the Tenkaichi series.[2] Turles charges at the foe and knocks them into the air, then flies up to them in midair, knees them in the gut and smashes them down to the ground, then right before the foe hits the ground, Turles charges down at them, knees them in the gut again, and then lets them fall, pinning their heads to the ground with his foot. Then to finish them off, he blasts the helpless enemy with the Pulse Drive (the same column of energy that he used against Piccolo in the Film).
Inventory : Supply of Fruit and Seed of Might

Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting)   Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:32 pm

It appeared to be what seems next morning of the day. Turles had opened his eyes very slowly as he was leaning by the edge of the lake where he could of easily die from drowning. He walked around til he saw people doing they're everday lifes and roles. Turles give such a look as he shot one ki blast at the building not making it fall down but, just having a hole inside of it instead. The humans run and screamed. Turles flew atop of the building looking down upon them. "Attention Humans!" He said with his mighty voice as they stopped where they were at and looked at him with fright in they're eyes.

"Your looking at a Saiyan...A Saiyan who has a goal...To be the very best!" He shouted as some opened mouth's in shock. "I can kill you all with a swift and yet, decisive blow. But to be hear that, I won't. You haven't done nothing to me in the city but giving werid looks. I am an well edcuated Saiyan then mostly of my race so I can understand why you would to that to an such of an outsider like myself." Once he said that, he took a deep breath and a pause as the humans were now quite and wondered in they're minds on what was gonna happen next as they didn't know this man.

"I will be your city's temporarily mayor." The humans being to talk quietly as he looked on. He closed his eyes and sighed as he turned his back to them then instantly turned back. "I'll even take on any who oppose my ruling and who harm...Your humans as well." He was gonna call them his people but he didn't want to accept them. Some humans smiled as they know his power as others were outrage some where confused. "Don't worry, I won't disturb your way of living."

"I just want to...be...a helping hand while I'm here. Most where shocked to hear what had come out out of his mouth. All of them clapped as they thought he was actually Goku from the same appearance. They thought it wasn't Goku but the humans really couldn't tell. Turles grunted as he didn't like Goku one bit. He didn't say nothing as he know if he used Goku's name, he could obtain something from these fools. He smirked a grin across his face as he raised his hands up in victory as the crowd cheered and applauded while chanting Goku. Turles turned around once more to laugh.

He laughed evily so indeed. He knew this would be too easy. But he did kept his promise to defend this and only city against any threat that would come along and take over or even destroy for fun. After all, this was Turles plan from the beginning but now, it's his own city. He sat down on the building as the crowd was going wild for him. He wanted to let Bardock know that, they had a city as they're base or even they're personal vacation depends on trouble around.

Turles flew down to the ground gently as the human people surround him with praise. Touching him, shaking his hand tossing roses. Turles just walked along with a smile acting up a storm tricking these people. "Well, some show me to a food place? I am certainly hungry from this." Some walked with him to a restaurant that offered whatever he wanted to eat. Once he got there, the waitor pulled his chair out for him as he was about to sit down. "What's this name of the place?" Turles asked.

Hercule's eatery even know they told him he was in a different city, they respected that man. Turles give no thought about him. He raised his right and snapped as he speak. "Please leave me to eat alone, folks. Your Mayor will be with you shortly." They nodded and walked out of the franchise. The Waiter land down the menu and said whenever your ready to began sir. "Now that's more like it!" Turles said as he smirked as usual. "Hmm steak?" Turles wondered about it as he was curious on trying some with mashed potatos with it and green salad for it.

"Give me the ribeye T steak with mashed potatoes and green salad." He wasn't acting one just person. He thought he would be using his talent with a waste like that. The Waiter nodded as he left. Turles was in a private room where he was all alone. He folded his arms as he closed his eyes resting his back as he lean back on the chair waiting for his meal. Within 5 minutes, the waitor came out with his green salad first of course. Here you are go, sir he stated. Turles waved his hand for the Waiter signaling him to leave or let Turles be for now.

Turles took several large bites as he finished his salad with no dressing whatsoever as he didn't ask for none. He wondered if he was like Goku. "Hmm If I was good...I probably would have alot of fighters from all over on me within seconds from Goku's history with other villains like myself." Turles bursted out laughing as he said "Yeah right me be good? No one in this existence could ever make me GOOD." He said as he stand up and shoot a simple ki blast at other tables making a mess.

The Waiter came out asking what happen? Turles grabbed him by his collar. "Where's my T steak and potatoes?!" The waiter shooked nervously as he had it in his other hand. Turles took the steak with his free hand and shuffled in the waiter's mouth choking him as he dead from lack of oxygen. Turles looked at the dead man and and shot a Pulse Drive exploding his lifeless body away as the power from his beam crumblied the whole building down. The people outside gasped.

Turles came up from the rubble and brushed his body off from the dirt and dust. As he began to put on his fake Goku act, "Oh I'm sorry I accidentally sneeze. But don't worry, no one was killed in that. but the animal who was my food. he fake his laughed as the humans followed with they're laughter. "Excuse me please." Turles said as he fly up and went through the air fast landing by the Caspule Corp that he had saw earlier. "I don't think on one would mind me leaning on his building from behind as he lean with his body looking at the sun laughing for what he had done this whole day.

(To Be Contiuned)
Back to top Go down

Turles arrival in West City(Rping Just for Fun) (OPEN, No Fighting)
Page 1 of 1