Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
Turles, At World Tournament (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
Turles, At World Tournament (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
Turles, At World Tournament (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
Turles, At World Tournament (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
Turles, At World Tournament (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
Turles, At World Tournament (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
Turles, At World Tournament (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
Turles, At World Tournament (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
Turles, At World Tournament (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
Turles, At World Tournament (Open) 1-85

Bardock Admin
Turles, At World Tournament (Open) 14-83

Keitaro Turles, At World Tournament (Open) 6-3

Majin Buu Turles, At World Tournament (Open) 16-84

Majeh Mods
Turles, At World Tournament (Open) 15-45

Sakuu Turles, At World Tournament (Open) 17-27

Turles Turles, At World Tournament (Open) Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

Turles, At World Tournament (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Turles

Turles

Powerlevel : 11,051,000
Ki : 4,000,000
Speed : 3,051,000
Strength : 4,000,000
Health : 5,525,500
Zenni : 11,250
Techniques : Levitate: Like most characters in the series, Turles can manipulate his ki to push him off the ground and take flight.

Power Ball: By combining his ki with the planet's atmosphere, Turles can create a ball of condensed Blutz rays, which simulates the effects of a full moon, allowing him to transform into a Great Ape. In the FUNimation dub, he calls this technique a Moon Blast.

Pulse Drive: Turles fires a large and powerful beam of purple energy from either his palm or index finger. Upon impact, a second, larger column of purple energy erupts from target causing a double hit.

Kill Driver: Turles creates a fiery ring of ki and launches it at his opponents, releasing a massive explosion that is strong enough to kill a Great Ape.

Continuous Energy Bullets: Turles releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage.

Meteor Burst: His ultimate blast in the Tenkaichi series.[2] Turles charges at the foe and knocks them into the air, then flies up to them in midair, knees them in the gut and smashes them down to the ground, then right before the foe hits the ground, Turles charges down at them, knees them in the gut again, and then lets them fall, pinning their heads to the ground with his foot. Then to finish them off, he blasts the helpless enemy with the Pulse Drive (the same column of energy that he used against Piccolo in the Film).
Inventory : Supply of Fruit and Seed of Might

Turles, At World Tournament (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Turles, At World Tournament (Open)   Turles, At World Tournament (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:40 am

He walked through as he pushed the monks away causing them to simply fall straight on they're bottoms. Turles had an evil smirk a crossed his face as he appeared on the platform of the arena now as he took the mic from the speaker who has aged quite bit over his years here. The crowd were excited as something was going up. He looked around as he licked his lips like a circle motion. "Greetings human beings and maybe other type of lifeforms. I think I'll be running this tournament today."

"Listen up fighters as the prizes would be too good to pass up a chance or maybe some won't know if they lack some Intel. Turles said insulting the dumb people if they were around as he knew maybe a small percentage was. He walked to each four corners of the platform while speaking. "As I was saying, there are prizes. First place,will get two fruits of mights. Second place will get will recieve 11,000 Zenni that I will be donating out of my own pocket with a Fruit of might. Lastly, third will get a fruit of might itself.

Turles stopped in the center of the platform. "You may ask why would I do something like this?" Turles chuckled. "Well like the crowd, I want to see some fighters beating the bloody pulp!" He said as he showed his teeth then closed immediately. "I'm sorry to those who thinks this is not much but, you have nothing to lose but the prizes themselves. Now you maybe wondering if I would be in? No I don't have time to waste energy as I have more important things to spend it on Just watching is one of them." Turles laughed.

He fly up until he hit the outside level not being on the platform anymore. He had thoughts in his mind. "I just hope no one will cause a mess here but, who do I care? it's not even my tourament property." Turles tossed back the microphone to the announcer as he walked back inside the building watching on as he was with some other fighters who were preparing. He grabbed a fruit from his pocket armor as he tossed it up and down repeatedly. Some looked at him with that fruit. As he tossed it down and stepped on it fiercely wasting one on purpose. "I don't think anyone will eat that one. Heh." He said as he waited.

(Just getting people a chance to gain Pl with this...May seem like a nice thing, but I'm still evil...)
Back to top Go down

Turles, At World Tournament (Open)
Page 1 of 1