Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
World Tournament! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
World Tournament! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
World Tournament! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
World Tournament! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
World Tournament! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
World Tournament! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
World Tournament! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
World Tournament! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
World Tournament! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
World Tournament! 1-85

Bardock Admin
World Tournament! 14-83

Keitaro World Tournament! 6-3

Majin Buu World Tournament! 16-84

Majeh Mods
World Tournament! 15-45

Sakuu World Tournament! 17-27

Turles World Tournament! Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

World Tournament!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Preach

Powerlevel : 500
Ki : 500
Speed : 300
Strength : 656
Health : 100
Zenni : 4532
Techniques : Kamehameha
Super Kamehameha
Stealth Bomber

World Tournament! Empty
PostSubject: World Tournament!   World Tournament! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Preach was standing on a tower on a building of the Tournament. "If, I sign up I can prove to world I'm strong and get money for my wedding." So Preach flew down and signed his name. He walked over and saw magnificent stuff to see. Preach was amazed, he felt that he had time to spare. Preach ran and saw food, he even saw people with costumes. "But why do I feel like I've been here before?" asked Preach. He felt that this is why he started fighting. Preach walked up the little stairs leading him into a wide room. "So this where we get chosen to fight in the real tournament." said Preach. Preach picked a ball he was number 78, he had to wait really long. Preach was facing against a bald man in a yellow suit. It screamed at Preach. "Ow!" shouted Preach. Preach made a false punch and kicked him out the ring. Preach had one more match to get in to tournament. "One more match, then it's tourny, if I win that it's wedding." said Preach. Preach never saw his a opponent so he thought that if he did Stealth Bomber he can find his opponent. Preach did Stealth Bomber hitting his opponent outside the ring. Preach walked away from the ring and went to the real stage. The announcer walked up to him. "Preach, there will only be 4 Matches." said the Announcer. Preach walked up and picked his number, he was playing first match. Ten minutes later, Preach's match came on. "It's show time." said Preach. He walked up the aisle, and his opponent hits him. Preach gets ready by going in a fighting stance. "So you think your strong, you wont beat Dudley." said the man. Preach attack Dudley with a knee up. "Not bad, looks like I underestimated you." said Dudley. "I'm still strong enough." said Preach. Preach elbowed the Dudley and kicked him into the sky he also slammed him making him fly to the stage, but Preach flew fast and made a Kamehameha wave at his face, blowing him really fast outside the ring. "Two more matches to go." said Preach. He walked through the door and chuckled. "This is too easy, I may compete next tournament, it's to easy." said Preach. Preach waited, but Preach got bored so he went to the café. "Can I have a double chicken?" asked Preach. Preach looked at the time, "It's time for me to go." said Preach. So he ate his double chicken and ran quickly to the room. "Semi Finals." said Preach. When Preach went through the door, there was more people in the stadium then there was last match. "So your name is Seth." said Preach. "Yes, I control the power to absorb you." said Seth. "Well you won't win." said Preach. "Oh really, lets see then?" said Seth. When the gong bang, Seth tried getting his tail out but Preach grabbed it and threw a power blast at Seth. "Now you've done it." said Seth . "Who cares?" said Preach. Seth slapped Preach and threw an energy blast at him, but Preach was ready. "Stealth Bomber..." whispered Preach. Very large Ki blasts hit Seth, making him lose concious. "Preach wins by default!" said The Announcer. Preach was very determined to win. Preach walked through the door, and waited. This time he thought he should watch the match. "This is boring." said Preach. Preach only saw people kicking each other, so he moved back. Thirty seconds later, it was Preach's turn against Sauce. Preach said nothing to him, Sauce attacked Preach but he kicked him out the ring. "That wasn't fun, any ways where's my money?" said Preach. "Preach you have won Seven million Zenni!" said the Announcer. Preach was given the money, then he flew away to West City.
Back to top Go down

World Tournament!
Page 1 of 1