Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
Elite Guard Training 1-85

Bardock Admin
Elite Guard Training 14-83

Keitaro Elite Guard Training 6-3

Majin Buu Elite Guard Training 16-84

Majeh Mods
Elite Guard Training 15-45

Sakuu Elite Guard Training 17-27

Turles Elite Guard Training Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

Elite Guard Training

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Ruler

Powerlevel : 89500
Ki : 29835
Speed : 29835
Strength : 29835
Health : 44750
Zenni : 22700
Techniques : Rage Shuriken
Royodouken Wave
Afterimage
Afterimage Strike
Reidori, The Tiger Fang
RS Bomb
Inventory : 1x Saiyan Elite Guard Scouter Communicator(RP Purposes...not for gains)

Elite Guard Training Empty
PostSubject: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Alex had to prepare his team for the missions ahead of them. King Keitaro was not one to tolerate mistakes and he counted on Alex. The Hellfighter had gathered what he needed for the team. First, he gathered communication Scouters. He had a scientist he knew program them for only one frequency. This meant only the Elites could talk other Elites for the time being. The Elites were squadron leaders.

"I told those clowns to arrive here an hour ago. Where are they? I'll have thier tails for this outrage!" Alex growled, pacing the training area.
Back to top Go down
Sakuu-Maruu

Sakuu-Maruu

Powerlevel : 160,754
Ki : 50955
Speed : 58824
Strength : 50975
Health : 62335
Zenni : 21750
Techniques : full power energy wave
ki blast
flight
demonic energy
saiyan soul

Inventory : Fruit from the tree of might
1x Saiyan Elite Guard Scouter Communicator(RP Purposes...not for gains)

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Sakuu flew to the training grounds at high speed Alex-tycho ordered him to be there a hour ago for training, but sakuu had over slept causing a bit of a problem. As sakuu close din on alex's location he landed...

-Sorry Alex-tycho I had over slept it won't happen again!-
Back to top Go down
Aidan

Aidan

Powerlevel : 98,351
Ki : 38,200
Speed : 37,080
Strength : 37,704
Health : 48,964
Zenni : 17,550
Techniques : Ring of Terror
Terror Grenade
Cosmic Rain
Genocide Beam
Saiyan Soul
Afterimage Technique
Afterimage Strike
Inventory : Fruit of Might

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Aidan was late to the squads training session, Aidan hoped he wasn't the only one late. He was too busy solo training to remember about the sqaud training session today. He flew over to the training destination and landed on the ground to see that Alex and Sakku were both there. ' Sorry Alex I got caught up in solo training, and then I had to run a few errands. ' Aidan said
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Royodouken Wave
Afterimage
Afterimage Strike
Reidori, The Tiger Fang
RS Bomb
Inventory : 1x Saiyan Elite Guard Scouter Communicator(RP Purposes...not for gains)

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:22 pm

Alex simply ignored the comments of his two subordinates.

"The Elite Guards. Called so because we're better than the rest. We're punctual, we're persistent, and we know how to kick ass. Above all else, The King relies on us. From here on out, you put Elite Guards above everything. Your family is now second to the Elite Guards, your daughter and son will have to wait until King Keitaro says you can see them. Your wife or girlfriend will just grow lonely, maybe resort to cheating on you, until King Keitaro allows you to make love to her. From the moment you accept this scouter, your entire life changes. Your wages increase. Your Strength and abilities will increase. and You will become well known across Planet Vegeta and Maybe even the Universe.Take this Scouter, and accept the Elite Guard Challenge. Show the Universe that even though your a Saiyan, and billed as a ruthless killing machine, you are still SOMEBODY." Alex said, his voice growing loud towards the end as he extended two scouters towards the saiyans.

The Scouter in his right hand was black with gold trim and the scouter in his left hand was red with blue trim. Both lenses were limegreen colored.
Back to top Go down
Sakuu-Maruu

Sakuu-Maruu

ki blast
flight
demonic energy
saiyan soul

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Sakuu grabbed the scouter to the left putting it on then stating an oath of some king..

-I am elite. I am unstoppable. I fight for the saiyan race and only for the saiyan race. I will never betray my king who believes in me. I will surpass all my rivals. i will be the best i can be. I will never stop and think whne i am ordered by my king to do something!-

Sakuu smirked looking at aidan, sakuu could instantly tell the difference between his power and aidan's...
Back to top Go down
Aidan

Aidan

Terror Grenade
Cosmic Rain
Genocide Beam
Saiyan Soul
Afterimage Technique
Afterimage Strike

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:35 pm

Aidan saw as Alex recited a speach and then Sakku recited the Elite Gaurd Oath and then took the red and blue scouter with the limegreen lenses. Aidan reached out and carefully grabbed the scouter with black, gold trim and limegreen lenses. ' Now it's my turn. ' He thought. Aidan put the scouter on and recited the oath,

-I am elite. I am unstoppable. I fight for the saiyan race and only for the saiyan race. I will never betray my king who believes in me. I will surpass all my rivals. I will be the best i can be. I will never stop and think whne i am ordered by my king to do something!-

Aidan looked over to Sakku, he knew the huge leap of power between them. But as the oath said, ' I will surpass all my rivals! '
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Royodouken Wave
Afterimage
Afterimage Strike
Reidori, The Tiger Fang
RS Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Alex smiled.

These guys are now soldiers under my command. Let's see how well they follow orders? Alex thought, rubbing his chin.

"We're going to work on some team work skills. I've been many places and seen many techniques. I want to see your determination first. Aidan, Sakuu, You two will be sparing. No ki attacks at all, and I'll critic your skills from the side lines." Alex said, as he removed a third scouter from his pocket ad put it on. His scouter was black with blue trimming and a limegreen lense. "Begin!"
Back to top Go down
Sakuu-Maruu

Sakuu-Maruu

ki blast
flight
demonic energy
saiyan soul

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:30 pm

Sakuu jumped back looking at aidan....

-I don't wanna over do it but i'm kinda bored so....EAT THIS!!!!-

Sakuu rushed at aidan with a powerful kick.

strength used: 6500
strength left: 7975
the rest is normal...

Back to top Go down
Aidan

Aidan

Terror Grenade
Cosmic Rain
Genocide Beam
Saiyan Soul
Afterimage Technique
Afterimage Strike

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Aidan watched as Sakku came in for a powerful kick with obsviously tons of power behind it. Aidan grabbed the incoming kick by Sukkas leg and slammed him onto the ground. Aidan laughed at the attempt to kick Aidan. Aidan knew there was a gap of power between the two but maybe they had their advantages and disadvantages to! Aidan leaped backwards trying to put some dinstance between the two.

Health: 2,750 ( 6,5oo to grab )
Strength: 4,150 ( 2,000 to slam )
Speed: 6,150
Ki: 6,200
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Royodouken Wave
Afterimage
Afterimage Strike
Reidori, The Tiger Fang
RS Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:51 am

Alex watched intently as the two appeared evenly matched in strategy. He loved how Aidan appeared to take full damage from the kick in order to turn the damage back on Sakuu.

"If the two of them can think this advanced, adapting them to my way of doing things shouldn't be too hard," Alex said to himself, watching the Saiyans trade blows. "Alright. Fall into line up!"

He was now testing their ability to follow simple orders.

Back to top Go down
Aidan

Aidan

Terror Grenade
Cosmic Rain
Genocide Beam
Saiyan Soul
Afterimage Technique
Afterimage Strike

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:00 am

Aidan sprinted frontwards to Alex. He stood to his right, he stood tall,firm, and proud like the solider he is now. He knew know that he had to get stronger if he wanted to compete with the elite gaurds, he was already lacking but not for long. Aidan awaited for Sakku to report to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sakuu-Maruu

Sakuu-Maruu

ki blast
flight
demonic energy
saiyan soul

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:39 am

Sakuu at intense speeds appeared in back of Alex-tycho...

-I'm ready for anything....-
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Royodouken Wave
Afterimage
Afterimage Strike
Reidori, The Tiger Fang
RS Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:43 am

(PART ONE CAN BE GRADED)
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Powerlevel : 110,050,000
Ki : 42,000,000
Speed : 42,000,000
Strength : 26,050,000
Health : 55,025,000
Zenni : 67,500
Techniques : Ki Hurricane
Instanteous Movement
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:05 am

10000 pl
2500 zenni
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Royodouken Wave
Afterimage
Afterimage Strike
Reidori, The Tiger Fang
RS Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Two days later....

Alex returned to the wastelands. He had a heavy burden on his chest and was about to release it. Pressing a button on his scouter, he watched as numbers flashed across the screen. No living creatures for at least a hundred miles. Instantly he pressed a second button.

"Sakuu, Aidan. Report to Training Grounds Wasteland Sector Seven Dash Five Four Two Six." Alex said, after a computerized voice in his ear informed him that he had activated the ALL COM(All Communications) Line.

I have to inform these two at this exact moment. They are now elite soldiers under my command and shall not do anything, and I mean anything without asking permission from me first, Alex thought.
Back to top Go down
Sakuu-Maruu

Sakuu-Maruu

ki blast
flight
demonic energy
saiyan soul

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Sakuu-Maruu now with intense speed flew to Alex in seconds landing behind him...

-Alex-tycho nice to see you....-
Back to top Go down
Aidan

Aidan

Terror Grenade
Cosmic Rain
Genocide Beam
Saiyan Soul
Afterimage Technique
Afterimage Strike

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Aidan was eating at a restraunt again but this time by himself and not with Sakuu. Aidan heard Alex's voice telling him to report to a specific training ground, so he paid the bill and went to the training session. Aidan landed on the ground and saw his comrades, ' Yes? '
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Royodouken Wave
Afterimage
Afterimage Strike
Reidori, The Tiger Fang
RS Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Without turning to look at the two Saiyans behind him, Alex smiled. He wondered why he had been chosen as leader of this group, but he knew in his heart why. He was the most strategical person in the universe thanks to his Uncle Goku's friend Piccolo. Piccolo made him smart battle-wise.

"First, allow me to welcome you both to Team Ruler. You've passed the first test. You followed orders well. You're next test isn't going to be so easy. Before I get into the next test, though, I want to get somethings straight with you both." Alex said, turning to look at his teammates, "From now on, we're all bond by brotherhood. No one here can say that they are better than the others. Why? Because I'm saying it right now: Aidan has high strengths in the department of ki combat. But he lacks physical melee strength. That is why I chose Sakuu. Sakuu has high combat strengths in melee, but low ki standards. I round the group off covering both of your weakness with my well-rounded ability. I also happen to strategize far better than anyone on this planet. The king recognized this...that's why I am appointed leader."

Alex stopped to take a deep breath. Pointing to the scouters his teammates wore.

"Those are your lifelines. I will communicate with you through those on missions or to inform you of meetings. Now about your second test. I have here in my hand two rocks. Each rock has a different name on it. In my left hand is Aidan's name, in my right hand is Sakuu's name" Alex stopped again, noticing the difference in Sakku's appearance, but pushed it out of his head. "You are going to find these rocks. I'm going to throw them as far as I can, and you're going to find them!" Alex said smiling.

He threw the rocks, using Ki to make the rocks soare through the sky. When they disappeared over the horizon, he looked to his comrades.

"Don't even think of bringing me a different rock with some scribble on it," Alex said, "The Punishment will be severe. You may begin, now!"
Back to top Go down
Sakuu-Maruu

Sakuu-Maruu

ki blast
flight
demonic energy
saiyan soul

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:11 pm

Sakuu listened as Alex gave instructions, Sakuu watched as he threw the rocks and the search began Sakuu flew off into the distance searching for his rock the area were the rock was thrown was a large forest it was covered with wild life the air was calm and warm the tree's were filled with life the fruits were delicious and smelled like heavily rain fall after a storm Sakuu looked around him it was bright and beautiful a rare sight on planet vegeta Sakuu walked slowly trying to pick up some of Alex-tycho's ki he sensed something running toward it something was wrong things were quiet to quiet Sakuu looked around him the animals were no where to be found. Truth be told a old wizard that lived in the area enchanted it so that who ever entered would not be able to see things clearly and make it so the animals would stay away from the area little did Sakuu know this wizard had the rock Sakuu needed as Sakuu walked through the forest he saw a strange hole in forest it was blank Sakuu started to see through the trick blasting the area it created a strange mist freeing him from the trick Sakuu saw a small house he knew who ever made this trick had to have his rock and had to die for it. Sakuu walked into the house kicking the door open he saw the old man with the rock in his hands putting one hand out with out a second thought Sakuu vaporized the worth less old wizard then grabbing his rock and flying back to alex...

-I went through hell getting this rock...-

Back to top Go down
Aidan

Aidan

Terror Grenade
Cosmic Rain
Genocide Beam
Saiyan Soul
Afterimage Technique
Afterimage Strike

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Aidan watched as his rock sky rocketed out to the horizon. Aidan’s scouter could keep up with the speed of the rock but he couldn’t tell where exactly it landed. ‘ Well that was unexpected from you Alex. I thought it would have been something a bit more, umm how do you say it? More creative I guess? ‘ Aidan flew up off the ground and rocketed to the estimated area where the rock should have landed. Aidan began looking around for any damage to give away the rock’s hiding place, ‘ It may not have been creative but quite a challenge. ‘

Aidan began to tip over rocks and boulders; he also checked holes in trees and holes in the ground! ‘Where in the heavens could that rock be Alex? ‘Aidan thought that if he was a rock where would he be? It took him some time but he finally found where he would be! Aidan would be deep underwater! Aidan had a well-developed strategic mind most of the time unless he is way in some other world. Aidan took a deep breath and plunged into the nearest lake in a fifty mile radius. He was lucky that he had remembered to take his scouter off.

He saw a crater at the bottom of the lake. He rocketed farther down and grabbed the rock. He was quick to plunge out to, he almost ran out of breath. Aidan picked up his scouter and headed back to Alex. He landed down on the ground, ‘ Here is my rock! It was pretty well hidden, I would have never thought to check that lake for some reason. It was just an instinct. ‘ Aidan clicked a button on his scouter to see if all of his settings were still the same.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Royodouken Wave
Afterimage
Afterimage Strike
Reidori, The Tiger Fang
RS Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:40 pm

"Excellent work." Alex smiled.

He admired their eagerness

"Rest my comrades. For tomorrow we leave for Namek." Alex smiled.

(Can be graded)
Back to top Go down
Turles

Turles

Powerlevel : 11,051,000
Ki : 4,000,000
Speed : 3,051,000
Strength : 4,000,000
Health : 5,525,500
Zenni : 11,250
Techniques : Levitate: Like most characters in the series, Turles can manipulate his ki to push him off the ground and take flight.

Power Ball: By combining his ki with the planet's atmosphere, Turles can create a ball of condensed Blutz rays, which simulates the effects of a full moon, allowing him to transform into a Great Ape. In the FUNimation dub, he calls this technique a Moon Blast.

Pulse Drive: Turles fires a large and powerful beam of purple energy from either his palm or index finger. Upon impact, a second, larger column of purple energy erupts from target causing a double hit.

Kill Driver: Turles creates a fiery ring of ki and launches it at his opponents, releasing a massive explosion that is strong enough to kill a Great Ape.

Continuous Energy Bullets: Turles releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage.

Meteor Burst: His ultimate blast in the Tenkaichi series.[2] Turles charges at the foe and knocks them into the air, then flies up to them in midair, knees them in the gut and smashes them down to the ground, then right before the foe hits the ground, Turles charges down at them, knees them in the gut again, and then lets them fall, pinning their heads to the ground with his foot. Then to finish them off, he blasts the helpless enemy with the Pulse Drive (the same column of energy that he used against Piccolo in the Film).
Inventory : Supply of Fruit and Seed of Might

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:07 am

25K of Pl
7500 Zenni

(If other mods or admins want to edit this please, do so. Just doing my job here.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Guard Training   Elite Guard Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite Guard Training
Page 1 of 1