Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
King Vegeta's Memories Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
King Vegeta's Memories Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
King Vegeta's Memories Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
King Vegeta's Memories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
King Vegeta's Memories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
King Vegeta's Memories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
King Vegeta's Memories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
King Vegeta's Memories Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
King Vegeta's Memories Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
King Vegeta's Memories 1-85

Bardock Admin
King Vegeta's Memories 14-83

Keitaro King Vegeta's Memories 6-3

Majin Buu King Vegeta's Memories 16-84

Majeh Mods
King Vegeta's Memories 15-45

Sakuu King Vegeta's Memories 17-27

Turles King Vegeta's Memories Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

King Vegeta's Memories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Vegeta

Powerlevel : 500
Ki : 200
Speed : 150
Strength : 150
Health : 250
Zenni : 500

King Vegeta's Memories Empty
PostSubject: King Vegeta's Memories   King Vegeta's Memories Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:09 pm

Vegeta sat against a rock. He thought about everything that had led up to this. His dethronement, The Saiyan civil war. Even the emergence of super saiyan's. How trivial it all seemed now. King Vegeta sighed and was lost in his memories.

"Man, what a dump. What would Frieza want with this place anyway," Tora said, after tossing a Kannasan Corpse over his shoulder. "Who knows? It was a fun time though," Fasha said. "Wouldn't you agree, Bardock? Bardock? BARDOCK," Fasha screamed. "Huh? Say what," Bardock awoke with a yawn. "What is it? Do you need to be so noisy, Fash," Bardock asked groggily. "Do you need to nap on the job," Tora asked. "Yes. Yes, I do," Bardock said, with a smirk. "So where did the other two go," Bardock asked. "They went back to Vegeta early. Shugesh really wanted a drink, and Borgos went, to look after him." Fasha replied. "Hm…well, we should," But Bardock was cut short. A surviving Kannasan rose up. "You…monsters…how could you," he asked. "Just who the he-""SILENCE!" The Kannasan cut Bardock off. "I will make you pay. You will feel the terror. The terror of knowing of your own demise. That, which you cannot stop," The Kannasan said, before rushing at Bardock, performing a back flip, over the saiyan, and stabbing him at a key point in his spine. "BARDOCK," Fasha called out, as she ran to him. "There…I've given him the power to see the future. Now-AHH," The Kannasan cried out, as he was blasted in the back by Tora, who proceeded to walk over to the still form and snap it's neck, ensuring it wouldn't bother them again, before returning to Bardock and Fasha. "How is he?" "He's breathing, at least," Fasha said, cradling the head of the unconscious form of her husband. "We have no idea what that Kannasan did. We should take him back-" "Wait!" Bardock opened his eyes and bolted upright. Bardock had a wild look in his eyes, a look of shock. "What is it," Tora asked. "No…no…no…no…no…NO," Bardock cried out. "What's the matter," Fasha asked, moving beside of Bardock. "That Kannasan…," Bardock trailed off, and held his head. "I think we need to get back to Vegeta," Fasha turned to Tora. "I'll report to Lord Frieza-""NO! Don't go anywhere near him," Bardock said. "And just why not," Tora asked. "That Kannasan…he did something…I think…while I was unconscious…I saw the future," Bardock admitted. "So…what did you see in this…dream," Tora asked. "Not a dream. A vision. Fasha…our son…Kakarot…I saw him…fighting Frieza," he explained, in disbelief. "Kakarot? But he's just a baby," Fasha said. "He was only born a few days ago." "I know…but in my vision…he was an adult…and he was actually holding his own…, I don't know…I-ugh," Bardock grabbed his head. "I think we should head back to Vegeta," Tora said. "Yeah…, it'll give us a chance to see Kakarot, as well as rest up," Fasha nodded. "C'mon, Bardock," Tora said, pulling him to his feat. "Look…I don't buy all this about your son fighting Frieza, or seeing the future…but I've never doubted your word before…let's talk more, when we've had a chance to rest," Tora said. "Yeah…that would be nice…," Bardock looked up at Fasha, "All of it," he finished. The three returned to their space pods, and set course back for their home planet, as Bardock sent his report to Lord Frieza's ship.
Shugesh and Borgos were returning to Planet Vegeta, after a long mission. "Aah…what good to be back," Shugesh said. "We need to decide on a next mission," Borgos said. "Yeah, yeah…later," Shugesh replied. "First, let's get a drin…" "What's up, Shu? Something up," Borgos, asked. Shugesh could only point at the door, and it was only then that Borgos realized a collective hush, had fallen over the tavern they were in, and for good reason. "Lord Frieza, Why are we in this disgusting hovel," Zarbon asked. "Yeah! I DON'T WANT TO EAT WITH THESE FILTHY MAGGOTS," Dodoria added, intentionally letting all the saiyans hear him. Frieza, and his right and left hand men; The Beauty: Zarbon and The Beast: Dodoria had entered. It was rare that Frieza ever made an appearance on Planet Vegeta. "Welcome to my humble tavern. Please, Lord Frieza, how may I serve you," asked the barkeep, as he came over to greet the galactic tyrant, and his thugs. "Because, My loyal servants," Frieza sneered. "It makes the commoners happy. And as for you, I know exactly what you can do. Leave," Frieza told the barkeep. "Wha-what" the barkeep stammered. "You heard Lord Frieza," Zarbon commented. "He said leave." "And take the rest of these monkeys with you," Dodoria added. "I…I…yes, Lord Frieza. As you wish," the barkeep said with a sigh, as the other's who'd overheard started to file out. In a few minutes the bar was completely empty, save for two lone warriors. "Hey! Didn't you guys here? You're out of here," Dodoria called to Shugesh and Borgos. Shugesh, rather drunk by this time, got up and walked over to Dodoria. "And what if we don't," he asked. Borgos was soon beside his friend. "Sorry, Lord Frieza, he's kinda drunk," Borgos said. "You should keep trash like him on a shorter leash," Zarbon commented. "WHO YOU CALLIN' TRASH," Shugesh yelled, shooting a Ki blast at Zarbon's face. "Shugesh! What…what…," Borgos said, astonished and paralyzed with fear at the same time. "That'll teach you…ACK!...ugh...," Shugesh fell to the ground; dead, before anyone knew what happened. The only difference from now and a mere minute ago, being Frieza, pointing his finger, with a smirk on his face, and the smoke from Shugesh's attack, having cleared, revealing Zarbon was unharmed. "Shu…Shugesh…," Borgos said, leaning down to cradle his dead friends body. Frieza lowered his finger, and before Borgos could react, Frieza fired his Death Beam, through his chest, and so Borgos joined his friend in death. "Two monkey's dead," Dodoria said with an evil smirk Bardock had just recovered from his last mission, and was heading to a local tavern, The XIII, to talk with Fasha and Tora about his vision. While he was in the recuperation chamber, he'd seen another vision; One of King Vegeta falling at Frieza's hands. "I gotta get to the bottom of this," Bardock thought to himself. Bardock had arrived and saw Fasha was already waiting for him. "Hey, Fash," Bardock greeted his wife. "Hey, Bardock," Fasha returned the greeting. "So, had any new visions lately? Anything about Kakarot," Fasha asked. "No…not of Kakarot. Of King Vegeta," Bardock confessed. "But, I think we should wait for Tora to show up before I go over it," Bardock said. "Well, I suppose you should start then," Tora appeared behind Bardock with a smirk. "Hey, Tora," Fasha and Bardock said in tandem. "Hey, you two. So, you were waiting to tell us about another vision you had," Tora asked. Bardock nodded and took a deep breath. "I saw...," he began. "King Vegeta. He was leading an assault on Frieza's spaceship. "And…," Fasha urged him on. Bardock shook his head. "He died," Bardock finished. "We have to do something," Fasha slammed her hand on the table. "Wait a minute," Tora finally entered the conversation. "Maybe Bardock is just having some weird dreams. I mean…visions of the future? It's a bit out there, ya know," Tora went on. Bardock shook his head again. "This was too real for a dream," Bardock countered. "We have to do something. We have to get to King Vegeta and help him. "Tora, listen. I believe in what I've seen…but that doesn't mean you have to," Bardock admitted. "But I tell you this. I've always been straight with you. I've never given you reason to doubt my word," he finished. Tora then took a thoughtful look on his face, and after a few minutes of silence he said "So, what do you want us to do," with a smirk. Bardock gave a sly smile and Fasha also grinned. "First things first, we need to contact Borgos and Shu," Bardock said. "So, did you hear about those two guys yesterday?" "You mean the ones Frieza killed? Yeah, I heard." Bardock overheard two people talking, and froze up. "The two guys…what did they look like? Was one short and fat? The other tall and white," Bardock calmly, yet tensely asked the strangers. "Yeah, one of the two men said." Bardock gulped. "Thanks," he said before turning back to Fasha and Tora. "What is it," Fasha asked, worriedly. Bardock was silent, a look of disbelief on his face. "Bardock, what is it," Tora asked again. After a long moment, Bardock finally answered. "Shugesh…Borgos…are dead." "Wait…wait, what do you mean," Tora asked in shock. "Frieza killed them…yesterday, when they'd come back…he killed them," Bardock said quietly. No one said anything. Each was silently grieving. It was a long time before anyone said anything. Finally Bardock stood up, and Fasha and Tora looked and noticed a change. It was only for an instant, and if they hadn't been close enough, they wouldn't have noticed it, but for one moment Bardock's eyes seem to turn blue and his hair gained a slight blond tinge. It was for only a minute, but it happened. "Alright. I know what we have to do," Bardock said. Tora and Fasha listened intently. "We need to put an end to Frieza's reign. We can't do it alone. We'll need to get Vegeta's help. And even that may not be enough to help us…but I refuse-"he slammed his fist down on the table, and a few people turned to see what happened. "He'll pay for what he's done…and that's a promise," Bardock finished. "We're right behind you," Tora said standing up. "That's right, we're still a team," Fasha said, joining them. Bardock took a long look at both of them, and nodded solemnly. "Then to the castle," Bardock announced, heading for the door, flanked by Fasha and Tora."Is everything to your liking, my liege," Asked Nappa. King Vegeta sat upon his throne, contemplating the coming hours. "Yes…yes…, we will launch our attack shortly," The King said quietly. "Yes, sir. I'll go and ready the others," Nappa said with an almost sick smile at the impending battle. Nappa left, and with that, Vegeta was alone. He slumped back into his throne, and closed his eyes. "Can I really do this? Is this right," he asked himself. Vegeta let out a sigh, and stood up. "No. I can't let fear creep into my mind. I am the king of all Saiyans," he told himself. "Your lordship, we have the one we told you about. The father of the child," a medical worker came in. A man followed, dressed in modified Saiyan battle armor. "So…you are the father of the baby," Vegeta asked calmly. "You protected the boy. Even against my orders to have him executed. Why," asked Vegeta. "The man gulped. Sir, I am the boy's father, Paragus. My lord, I know you ordered him to die, but…he's my only son. I'm sure he wouldn't pose a threat to you, my king. Why, we could even help you. He would serve you greatly, my lord," Paragus begged. "Hm…perhaps you are right," King Vegeta said thoughtfully, and Paragus thought there was hope. "Still, the risk is too great. He must die. And now, so will you," he said using his Execution Beam, blasting a hole through the father. "Curse…you…," Paragus said, before going into unconsciousness. Two of the royal guard quickly came and collected the body. "Send them both off world with the trash," Vegeta said. "And just to make sure he's dead, stab the boy in the stomach," he added. "Yes, sir," one of the guardsmen said. "At once," the other said. King Vegeta then sat back in his throne, anxiously awaiting nightfall. Tonight, he would take back his planet from Frieza's rule. "Tonight," he mused, drifting off into an uneasy sleep. "Sir," Vegeta awoke, feeling someone shaking him. "Sir, it is time," Vegeta, still with his eyes closed, recognized Nappa's voice. "Yes," King Vegeta said, slowly rising from his throne. Nappa went on, "Sir, I have no-" CRASH! A powerful blue ki blast rocked the palace. "I told you! We need to see Vegeta immediately," Vegeta heard a voice call, before he saw 3 figures step fourth, from the hole in the wall the ki blast created. "And just who are you," Vegeta angrily asked the one who looked to be in charge. "I'm Bardock," he said. "And I want to talk to you," he went on. "How dare you," cried Nappa. "You low-class scum! This is your king! You show him the respect he deserves," he continued. Vegeta saw the tall male behind Bardock tense up, and the female bite her bottom lip. "Tora, Fasha, we don't have time to deal with this guy," Bardock said before turning to Vegeta. "Listen, we need to talk to you," he said icily. King Vegeta stroked his beard thoughtfully, and Nappa was grinding his teeth, anxious to beat the heck out of Bardock. After a pause, Vegeta finally broke the silence. "Alright. I'll here what you have to say," he said, coldly. "WHAT! You can't be serious," Nappa said, in shock. "No. I want to hear what he has to say. If he was willing to fight his way here, it must be something important," Vegeta reasoned. "Also…I'd like you to leave us," Vegeta said to Nappa. "Huh? But-but-but," Nappa stammered in disbelief. "You heard me," the King said indignantly. "Fine," Nappa said, before shooting Bardock a look that could kill, and walking off. "Now then. What is it you wanted to tell me," King Vegeta said, with a smirk. "Hm…," King Vegeta was meditating on what he'd just been told. Apparently this warrior; Bardock, had gained the power to see into the future, and was foretelling his death. Finally, King Vegeta spoke. "I am impressed. I don't know how you could have found out about operation: Liberation, so…maybe…just maybe you can see into the future," Vegeta said, slowly. And without warning, King Vegeta stood, and blasted at Bardock, attempting to kill Bardock with his Execution Beam, only for Tora to jump in the way, taking the blast for his comrade, and leader, before Vegeta's men, lead by Nappa came charging in. Bardock, however, was unable to register that anything had changed, after his friend's death. Bardock knelt down next to his friends still body, and for the first time, since he could remember, he felt tears running down his face. Knowing how much pain he was in, Fasha knelt down, and put her arms around Bardock. "It's…it's alright," she forced the lie. "Tora…," Bardock muttered, so low that only Fasha heard him. "He...he's gone," he went on. Bardock looked over his friend's dead body, and noticed the arm band Tora always wore for luck was soaked in blood. "Take them," King Vegeta ordered, turning his back to the fray. "After a brief and futile struggle," Fasha and Bardock were led away to the dungeon, down the hall from the throne room, by Nappa, who had a look of great satisfaction on his face. Bardock, who could have easily escaped Nappa, even if only for a short time, looked like a broken man. His head hung low, his eyes, glazed over. The only signs he was alive being the shuffling of his feet across the floor and the tight grip he had on Tora's armband. Fasha looked on, feeling depressed, about being unable to help her love through this tough time. "In here, scum," Nappa said, pushing Bardock into a cell. Angered at this, Tora, though her arms were bound, exploded with a kick aimed at Nappa's skull, but it proved for naught, as Nappa caught her leg and through her in the cell along with Bardock. "Heh, serves you right, you low-class scum. Barging into the throne room like that," he spit in Bardock's direction before continuing, "Of course, I'm sure you're wondering why I'd gone, but I had this all thought out," he boasted. "Now rot," Nappa said coldly, before leaving. Nappa returned to the throne room, to find Vegeta putting on his cape, preparing for battle. "All is ready, my lord," Nappa said. King Vegeta nodded. "And my son," he asked. "Has been sent away on an all-day, assignment," Nappa answered. "Good, then gather the Elite Guard and we'll be our way to Frieza's ship. "At once," Nappa said before leaving to gather his men. "Soon, all this will end," Vegeta told himself, softly. "And if Frieza is willing to send spies to try distract me, than he must know of my plan. So, why only send low-class Saiyans," he wondered for a moment, but quickly dismissed it. "Bah! I am the King of all Saiyans! I will not back down now," he announced.Fasha had managed to break her cuffs, and was desperately trying to get Bardock out of his state of depression. "Bardock, please, you can't stay like this," Fasha pleaded. Even so, Fasha barely registered to Bardock. He was currently in his a pit of self-pity and defeat. "Why couldn't Vegeta understand he was trying to help? Why did Tora sacrifice himself for him? Why couldn't Bardock do anything? Why was he so powerless?" And then, suddenly, Bardock's body began to shake, and Fasha backed away, in awe and fear. A golden aura began to envelope, Bardock, his hair began to stand on end and turn blond. Then, a white flash went off, and Fasha had to shield her eyes. Slowly, the light faded somewhat, and Fasha was able to see. There, standing in Bardock's place, was someone else. His piercing azure eyes, fixated on the ground, and silently, Fasha in shock and disbelief whispered "Bardock? Is that you?" Slowly, Bardock turned to Fasha and nodded. Fasha managed to work up more courage and began to talk normally, coming closer to Bardock. "Bardock…is this…are you…," Fasha kept trailing off. "Yes, Fasha. I…am a Super Saiyan," Bardock stated. "I don't know how, but there's no time to worry about this," Bardock said. "Right…but what_," "We need to stop Vegeta," Bardock cut her off. Fasha nodded. "Lets go," he said, blasting a hole in the side of the cell and running down the hall. Fasha soon worked up the nerve to ask where they were heading. "Frieza's ship," Bardock said. "We can't be too far behind, Vegeta," said, Bardock, as they reached their space pods. As they got into the pods, and were putting in the coordinates, Bardock turned to Fasha. "Fasha. I won't let anything happen to you," he said solemnly, before closing the pod, which took Fasha by surprise, but still, she knew that nothing would happen to her with Bardock nearby. Meanwhile, Vegeta and 3 other soldiers, including Nappa were just arriving in Frieza's docking bay. "Alright men," Vegeta began. "The plan, is simple. We go in, destroy anyone in the way, and attack Frieza. Are you all ready," Vegeta said looking over his men. "Aye, Sir," they all said. "Good…then attack," Vegeta called and he, flanked on all sides by his men, as he spear-headed his platoon. Shortly after Vegeta had arrived, Bardock and Fasha also showed up. "They're here. Come on," Bardock said, running after the King of all saiyans. Vegeta and his men, on the other hand, were dispatching Frieza's men as they'd stood up, and were soon at the edge of the ship. "Alright men. We will soon face, Frieza," Vegeta started, and suddenly stopped. "He turned on his scouter, and it immediately exploded. "Is…is…what is this power," Vegeta asked, shocked that a reading would be high enough to break his scouter. Then, after a few seconds, Bardock walked out from a corridor with Fasha close behind. Vegeta stared stunned at this new arrival wondering who this warrior was, before it all came back to him, as he recognized the band wrapped around his head, the blue and green battle armor, the unkempt hair, and scar on his face. This was the one he suspected was Frieza's spy, but he wasn't the same person. His azure blue eyes looked to be seeing into his soul. "Wha…what are you," Vegeta stammerd. "Me? I…I am Bardock. And I…am a Super Saiyan," Bardock replied coldly.

"A…a…a Super Saiyan," Nappa yelled in shock and disbelief. "There's no way a low-class soldier like you could achieve that level of power," Nappa declared, yet Bardock paid him no mind. Bardock was focused only on one person: Vegeta. The man who'd killed his best friend, and caused this power to erupt inside of him. "Vegeta. I could very well kill you right now," Bardock began. "In fact, I'd enjoy it," he continued, keeping his steely gaze on Vegeta, as Fasha and Vegeta's soldiers listened in awe at this golden warrior. "But I refuse to for one reason. It's what Frieza would want," Bardock concluded. "He wants us to destroy each other, and then he'll have nothing to fear when the strongest of us kill each other. But we can bring him down," Bardock stated, and paused for a moment. "But…we have to work together, and stand united as Saiyans against Freiza's tyranny," Bardock pleaded. "I can see the future. I know what's going to happen if we don't stop all of this. We will all be destroyed, and Vegeta, I've foreseen it, if you go in that room and you face Frieza, you will be killed," Bardock said coldly. Vegeta was both shocked and angered. Shocked at how powerful Bardock had become and angered that he wasn't even stronger. What's worse, was that Vegeta knew that Bardock was speaking the truth. Nappa on the other side of him was shaking with rage. How dare this piece of low-class trash speak to the king like that. "That's it! I'm going to do something I should have done when I first met you," Nappa said charging his energy into his hand, "Say goodbye, SCUM! Bomber DX," he said launching the burst of Ki at Bardock, hitting him dead in the face. For a moment, all was still. The blast had covered the entire area in smoke, the only sound was Nappa's breathing. "Heh…he wasn't so tough," he said, arrogantly, but as the smoke cleared, that arrogance soon faded, as it was soon revealed Nappa's attack had had no affect on Bardock. Nappa stood stunned, as Bardock's gaze stayed on Vegeta, who finally spoke. Finally realizing in Bardock's display of power, and in knowing that Frieza's power could very well be greater than his own, and in giving it great thought, imagining a planet of warriors like Bardock. A planet of Super Saiyans. "Yes…yes, perhaps I've been a bit foolhardy," King Vegeta said coolly, to which Bardock's only reply was a sneer. Nappa on the other hand couldn't believe what he was hearing. "But…but, my Vege-," "Hush, Nappa," The king interrupted. "When will you learn. Fighting doesn't have anything to do with my family tree," Bardock said. Suddenly, an alarm went off. "Darnit! Frieza knows we're here. We have to get out of here," Bardock said. Vegeta nodded, and was ready to follow him, as the doors down the hall opened to reveal two of Frieza's soldiers armed with blasters. "C'mon, let's get out of here," Bardock said taking off for the docking bays only looking back to make sure Fasha was near. In the escape, two of Vegeta's men were killed, but he and Nappa, along with Bardock and Fasha were able to escape.Freiza was sitting in his hover chair overlooking the Saiyan homeworld, when he noticed Zarbon had been acting strange all day. "What seems to be troubling you, Zarbon," Freiza asked, noticing his second in command was troubled. "It's nothing my lord…it's just…the report we got from the mission on Kannasan. The one that group of Saiyans took on. It troubles me a bit, sir," Zarbon admitted. "Wha! A group of Saiyans took on that one? Not even my elites could take that job," Dedoria admitted. "Hm…Do you think they pose a threat," Frieza asked cooly. "No, of course not, my lord…at least not yet. Still…the legends of this Super Saiyan who destroyed the original home of the Saiyans may not be a legend…perhaps a warrior like that really could arise," Zarbon proposed. "Oh? Is that so," Freiza said, nonchalantly, yet he did feel a bit of sweat coming down his brow, which he quickly whicked away before anyone noticed. If this "Super Saiyan" really did exist, he could very well be the end of Freiza. "Well, then. What do you propose, we do," Freiza asked Zarbon. "Well my lord…this may seem a bit extreme…but, I think the Saiyans have outlived there usefulness," Zarbon commented. "Hm…perhaps," Freiza said, turning his hover chair around and heading outside. "Still. It'll be such a shame to lose such strong followers," Frieza commented, heading outside. The pods carrying Bardock, Fasha, Nappa, and King Vegeta crashed on a large asteroid not from from Frieza's ship. All of the warriors exited their pods, except Bardock. where. "Well, now what," Nappa said impatiently. "What do you mean," Fasha asked. "It's obvious. We have to come up with a plan to fight Frieza. I wonder If Bardock, managed to have another vision while we were escaping," Fasha asked her husband. "I did," Bardock said, getting out of his pod, revealing he was no longer in his Super Saiyan state. "Hm? What happened to your power, boy," King Vegeta asked, to which Bardock answered "Guess it passed. I can still feel that power inside of me," he admitted. "I just can't fully control it yet." King Vegeta was upset by this. "What use was power if he couldn't control it," he thought. "It should be me. I should be the Super Saiyan," he told himself. "So, what was your vision about," Fasha asked. "Wait a minute," Nappa said interrupting. "What the heck are you two talking about. What visions, and since when is the heck do you two decide what we do," he demanded. Bardock fixed Nappa with a cold stair. "Because you and Vegeta apparently aren't smart enough to tell a loyal Saiyan from a spy. "But if you want, we can settle this with a fight, right here," he said. "Thought you'd never ask," Nappa said angrily, building his Ki, as Bardock did the same. The Saiyans landed on a large asteroid near Frieza's ship, and each warrior soon got out of their pods, but quickly, as Bardock, no longer in his Super Saiyan state, attempted to take charge, Nappa proceeded to rebuke his leadership. "Just cause you're a supposed "Super Saiyan" doesn't mean I have to listen to you. You're still a low class saiyan," he continued. "If anyone should be in charge, it should be me," King Vegeta said, stepping forward. "I am after all the king of all saiyans," he reasoned, to which Nappa agreed. "What? If it wasn't for me, you'd have been killed by Frieza back there," Bardock said. "I managed to change your future, and If you can just shup up and listen to me, I can keep changing it. We have to work together if we want to fight Frieza and win," Bardock explained, to which Fasha also agreed. "Bah, the only way to settle this is by a fight," Nappa roared, powering himself up, causing the asteroid to shake. "No! You idiot, that would not only give us away to Freiza, but destroy our hiding spot. This thing can't take a full on fight," Fasha said. The others all agreed reluctantly. "So, how do we decide who's to lead this rebellion," King Vegeta asked sarcastically. "You're king of the saiyans, but not the strongest. Still, if we're to fight against Frieza's power properly, we'll need the full strength of the Saiyan army…," Bardock trailed off as he noticed something moving near Freiza's ship, and also a saiyan pod being sent off world. Bardock managed to get a glimpse of who was on board, via his scouter. "Kakarot…," he said quietly, though Fasha heard him. "That was him," she asked, to which Bardock nodded. By now the attention had turned back to what was emerging from Frieza's ship. Bardock used his scouter and was shocked to learn it was Frieza. "Now with this, I think it's time to put the Monkeys down for good," Frieza said, holding his finger up, charging his Supernova attack. "What is he doing," Nappa asked, as they all looked on, until finally Bardock realized what we was doing. "He…he's gonna blow it up…He's gonna destroy our home," Bardock flew off in a rage, attamepting to attack the tyrant, but was quickly brought back down as Vegeta managed to stop him by putting him in a bear hug. "You said it yourself, we can't let Freiza know we are here," he told Bardock, who continued to struggle to get free of Vegeta's grip, and was quickly joined by Fasha, who also attempted to calm him down. "NOW DIE, MONKEYS," Frieza yelled, as he hurled his Supernova at the planet Vegeta, to which the four Saiyans on the asteroid could only watch in absolute horror. "He…he blew it up…," was all Fasha could say, as she turned away in tears. "He blew it all up," Nappa added, looking down regrettably. "Well, that was fun," Frieza said, laughing manically, as he returned to his ship, and prepared to head off to do more evil. As the realization that there were only a handful of Saiyans left in the galaxy soon set in, each Bardock, Nappa, Fasha, and Vegeta, went through a change. Bardock vowed he would end Frieza once and for all, as his hate for the villain once again drove him to the edge, and he transformed into a Super Saiyan, letting out a pained scream. Nappa, decided that if he was to avenge his planet, he would have to work together with Bardock and Fasha, and would try to become a better person. Fasha decided that day, that she would never be a burden, and would never hold any of them back.

"Well…now what," Nappa asked dejectedly. "We have nowhere left to go." "True," Vegeta said. "We're few of the last living Saiyans in the universe," he stated somberly. "My people…," he said to himself. "I'm sorry," he said wiping tears from his eyes. By now, Bardock had calmed down somewhat, and was holding Fasha, trying to comfort her. "There there," he cooed. "We'll pay Frieza back for this…," he told her. "I promise," he added quietly to himself. "At least…at least Kakarot and Raditz are alright," Bardock said, attempting to sooth her. Fasha then broke away from Bardock and wiped her tears. "Yeah…yeah, they are. And they'll stay safe," Fasha vowed to herself. "Hey! What the heck are we supposed to do," Nappa shouted, though the others were aware of the sense of urgency in his voice. "It's simple," Bardock said after awhile. "We fight. We're Saiyans. That's what we do," Bardock said, before transforming into a Super Saiyan. The others looked on at him. "Vegeta…Nappa…do you think you'll be able to see me and Fasha not only as your comrades, but as your equals in this," Bardock asked. Nappa looked at Vegeta and took a step forward, and simply nodded, as Vegeta soon did the same. "Then it's settled," Bardock stated. "On this day, we officially declare rebellion against Freiza," he announced. The others soon were lifting their voices to rejoice, and felt hope, that they'd one day avenge their home world. And it was on this day, the Saiyan Rebellion Force was born. Their Mission: Destroy Frieza.

2 Months have passed since Planet Vegeta was destroyed. In that time, Vegeta, Fasha, Nappa, and Bardock have been laying the ground work for a rebellion against Frieza, from a large asteroid near where Vegeta once was. They've come to realize that they have to put differences aside and fight together, if they're to pay Frieza back for what he's done.
"Well, now what are we to do," Vegeta. "We've been out here for weeks, and we've not even tried to fight Frieza," Nappa complained. "We're a warrior race, why are we just waiting here for-," Vegeta held up a hand to silence him.
"We've already established that rushing off without a plan is useless," Vegeta said. "As much as it pains me to say it…I'm not in control of this operation," he said looking over his shoulder at the man who was leading this rebellion.
Bardock was over talking with Fasha about something.
"If you want to do something, I suggest you go to him. I've got work to do," Vegeta said as he flew into the air, heading towards the other side of the asteroid to train.
Nappa merely huffed and went over to Bardock and Fasha.
"-so I think we should go get him first then," Bardock stopped mid-sentence. "Can I help you, Nappa," he asked turning to his partner."Yeah. I want to know why we haven't been doing anything. No launching any offensives, not building up our ranks, or nothing. Just making plans about doing nothing," Nappa explained. Bardock said nothing, but looked at Fasha for a moment before turning back to Nappa. "You're right," he said finally, to Nappa's own surprise. "We haven't been doing anything, but that's about to change," Bardock began. "Our first goal will be to find the remaining Saiyans. We know of 3 who are already in condition to aid us; My son Raditz, Prince Vegeta, my cousin Turles," he explained. "Hm? Raditz? That crybaby," Nappa exclaimed in disbelief. "Hey," Fasha called out. "That 'Crybaby' is my son, and is also one of the last Saiyans alive. I thought we settled this, that just because you're powerful, doesn't mean you can just put down everyone who's weaker than you," she exclaimed. "I swear," Fasha said walking off in a huff. "Fasha's right," Bardock said, nodding. "At this point, if we're going to pull off a Rebellion, we can't be picky. We need all the help we can get. Do you understand that," Bardock asked, looking Nappa in the eye.

After a moment, Nappa nodded. "Yeah. I understand."

"Good. Then, we'll have to go get Vegeta and Raditz. Luckily, I heard they were on assignment together. You know where they were sent," Bardock asked.

"Yeah. Planet Shikk," Nappa said.

"Alright. I'll go get Fasha, and you get Vegeta, and we'll meet back at the ships to head out," Bardock said before flying away to get Fasha.

As Nappa flew off in the direction Vegeta had flown, he started feeling an odd sense. He turned on his Scouter to see if it was a power level, and he was right, but this was no ordinary power level, as he soon realized. For as he got closer to the source of the power level, his Scouter began to overheat, forcing him to turn it off, but for a moment, Nappa couldn't believe it. That power level was King Vegeta's.

Vegeta was raising his power level, and didn't notice Nappa's approach. "Why," he thought to himself. "Why can't I become like him…why can't I become a Super Saiyan," he bellowed, as his power level slowly fell to normal, and Nappa landed near him. "Well, now I suppose you know what I've been doing out here now," Vegeta said calmly.

Nappa nodded. "Vegeta, you've been coming out here training everyday to become a Super Saiyan," Nappa said, and Vegeta nodded.

"I don't understand it. What does it take to reach that power…what do I need to do," Vegeta asked himself.

"Vegeta…," Nappa walked to his friend and put his hand on his shoulder. "We have a mission. We're to go with Fasha and Bardock to get The Prince and Raditz," Nappa explained.

Vegeta quickly composed himself. "Alright. I'm ready. Let's head back to camp," Vegeta said powering up for lift-off as did Nappa, and the two Saiyans were on there way.

Fasha wasn't too far from camp, so it was only a short flight before Bardock found Fasha sitting near a small cliff, looking into space.

"Fash, are you alright," Bardock asked, landing next to her.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Fasha said, picking up a rock and tossing it off the cliff. "It's just…I'm worried," she admitted.

Bardock sat down next to her. "Worried about what," he asked.

"About Raditz…Kakarot…you…everything, I guess," Fasha said.

"What do you mean," Bardock asked, putting his arm around Fasha.

"I'm worried…what if Frieza did something to Raditz. He could be hurt, or he could be dead, and Kakarot…we don't even know what happened to him-," she stopped suddenly, as she realized something was wrong with Bardock.

Bardock was doubled over and breathing hard.

"Bardock, are you alright," Fasha asked.

"Yeah…,I'm fine," he lied as he grabbed his head. Visions poured into Bardock's head. Raditz and Vegeta bowing before Frieza with a look of hate in their eyes, Kakarot falling and hitting his head, and Turles eating an odd piece of fruit. All of this, Bardock saw in an instant.

"Bardock…Bardock," Fasha called, as she snapped him back to reality. "Bardock…what happened," she asked.

Bardock's breathing had slowed now, and he composed himself quickly. "I saw…more visions," he said shaking his head. "Raditz and Vegeta are fine…Kakarot…, he's fine too," Bardock added uncertainly. "I also saw Turles. He seems to be doing fine, himself," Bardock added.

Fasha looked uncertain for a minute, but then she looked Bardock in the eyes. "Well, that's certainly a relief," she smiled.

"Yeah. We should head back to camp. We have to meet Vegeta and Nappa so we can find the boys," Bardock said, before kissing Fasha on the forehead.

Fasha nodded. "But what about Turles," she asked, as they started to fly off.

"We'll deal with him a bit later. Let's go," he said, taking off in the direction of camp, with Fasha close behind.

The four all arrived within minutes of each other. "So, are we all set," Bardock asked, looking around at his comrades, as each one nodded. "Good. Then we're off to find Raditz and Prince Vegeta. Set your ships to Shikk," Bardock said, moving to his space pod, as did the other 3 Saiyans. Once they were all in, they set the coordinates, and in minutes they were off to Planet Shikk.
Four Saiyan space pods landed on surface of Planet Shikk. The four pods, opened, and out stepped the Rebels.

Bardock looked around as he climbed out of the crater his pod made. "Now lets see. Where could those two be," he asked.

"Bardock," Nappa called, pointing to the east. "My scouter shows two Saiyan pods nearby, so the boys can't be too far," he said.

Bardock nodded. "Alright," he said turning on his scouter. "I got a reading, but I only see one power level," Bardock began. "And…," he started.

"Yes," Vegeta urged.

"I can't tell who it is, but there are 4 more power levels. A little bit stronger than the first one," Bardock finished.

Fasha's scouter then went off. "Bardock, I think I found another power level…yes, it is. It's kind of strong too," she said.

"Alright. Fasha, you and Vegeta go check out that power level. Nappa and I will go to the other five," Bardock ordered, powering up to fly off. "We'll meet back here once we get the boys. Lets go, Nappa," Bardock said flying off, with Nappa close behind.

"Well? Shall we," Vegeta said, regally.

"Yeah," Fasha said, taking off quickly for the strong power level.

"Aye, Bardock," Nappa called, as the two flew on.

"Yeah? Something up," Bardock asked, looking back at him.

"So…I was just wondering? Aside from finding more Saiyans, do you have a plan for defeating Frieza," Nappa asked hesitantly.

"Well, first off, I really don't at this point. I need to know what we have at our disposal before I can formulate any type of offensive strategy," Bardock admitted. "Still…don't let that alarm you. We'll beat him. I know we will," he added.

Nappa couldn't help but be convinced, as Bardock sounded supremely confident they could win, and followed silently toward the power levels.

The two soon reached there destination, noticing the planet was little more than a barren wasteland, and as they got closer, saw the creatures giving off the power levels from earlier. A group of large brown insectoid-people were buzzing around a body, facedown in the dirt.

"That's the Prince," Nappa called, as the creatures turned from there pray towards the two Saiyans.

"I don't think he's dead," Bardock said. "He's still giving off a power level, but I think we should take care of these guys."

"Right," Nappa said, bull-rushing two of the creatures, taking them both out with duel-cloth lines.

One of the Shikkens tried to lunge at Bardock and strike with it's claws. Bardock easily caught the arm of the creature, snapping it off, and as the creature recoiled in pain, he blasted it to dust with a Ki wave.

The two Nappa attacked lay lifeless, on the ground, but two more, jumped on his back, and one sank his fanged teeth into Nappa's neck. "Ahhhh," he cried out, as he grabbed the one that bit him by his head, and slammed it down on the ground, and stomped it's head in.

The other one jumped off, and tried to fly away, but Bardock was too fast, and had no intention of letting it escape. He quickly dashed ahead of the creature, but the Shikken was ready to fight, but so was Bardock. It sped up, as it raced toward the Saiyan, and stretched out it's claws to strike. Bardock merely smirked, and slammed his fist into his hand. Just as the creature made it's strike, Bardock ducked.

"Heat Phalanx," he roared, as he delivered a powerful uppercut, taking the Shikkens head clean off. "Hm…maybe I overdid it a bit," Bardock said, as he watched the headless body of the Shikken fall to the ground.

Nappa had gone over to the body of Prince Vegeta.

"How is he," Bardock asked, as he landed next to Nappa. Vegeta looked to have been in a brutal fight.

Nappa put him on his shoulder. "He's alive, at least," he said. "I don't get it though. If he's here, why would Raditz not be here too," Nappa asked, perplexed.

"Well, something must have happened to cause the two to split up," Bardock said. "Let's get Vegeta back to the pods," Bardock said, taking flight.

"Yeah," Nappa agreed. "The others have probably reached the other power level by now," he said, as he followed Bardock to the Pods.

Fasha and Vegeta soon discovered the source of the power level Fasha had located earlier.

"Something's in this cave," Fasha said, checking her scouter.

"I'll take the lead. It wouldn't be right to let a lady venture into the unknown first," Vegeta said, smugly.

"Whatever," Fasha sighed, noting that she'd remember this. The two Saiyans walked into the cave. It wasn't long, though, before the two heard a voice.

"Stupid Vegeta thinks he's so tough. I could have helped him, if he'd…ugh," the voice said.

"Well, I think we've found your boy," Vegeta said. "Sounds upset about something," he added turning to Fasha, who had a nervous look on her face. "Is something wrong," he asked.

"No…no," Fasha said, after a minute. "Guess, as a mother, you don't stop worrying about your kids," she said, as they started walking. As the two walked closer, the two heard the voice shout.

"Double Sunday," as two ki waves came barreling from the darkness.

Both Fasha and Vegeta both narrowly avoided getting blasted.

"Well, he's certainly not in any danger," Vegeta smirked.

"Raditz! It's me! Your mother," Fasha cried, trying to get him to calm down. All was silent for a moment, until finally Raditz walked out, with a look of shock on his face.

"M-mother…is that really you," he asked, trembling from excitement. "And My King…you're both alive? But I thought…you were," Raditz stopped, looking down, a look of confusion on his face.

"Raditz. Why are you not with Vegeta? I was told you two were on assignment to conqer this planet," Vegeta asked.

Raditz snapped out of his dazed state. "Uh…your majesty…forgive me, but Vegeta said, he didn't want to work with me, that I was dead weight. We'd managed to work as a team for a bit, but soon, Vegeta started going off on his own. He went out earlier today, and told me not to follow. I figured, if he gets hurt, serves him right…your majesty," Raditz finished, crossly, before turning to his mother. "But mother…what's happened? We were told…that you…that everyone was dead. A giant asteroid struck and destroyed our home. How is it that you two are here," he asked in disbelief.

Vegeta and Fasha traded uncertain looks before Vegeta opted to explain. "Son, I'm afraid that Planet Vegeta is indeed gone," he said, a look of sorrow on his face.

"But it wasn't because of an asteroid," Fasha chimed in. "It was Frieza," she said, her voice full of contempt.

"Fr-Frieza did it," Raditz, stammered in shock. "But how…we were his most…he just," Raditz couldn't believe what he'd heard.

"Don't worry," Vegeta said, putting his hand on the boys' shoulder. "We're not going to let him get away with this."

Raditz looked up and nodded, before turning to his mother. "So, are there any more of us left," he asked.

Fasha nodded. "You, The Prince, me, your father, Vegeta, Nappa, your uncle, and your brother, as well as The Princes younger brother," Fasha said.

"We should get going back to the pods," Vegeta said to Fasha, as he began walking out.

"Yeah, I'm sure your dad would be happy to see you," Fasha added as she walked next to Raditz.

The three soon reached the mouth of the cave. "So, mother, do we have a plan for fighting Frieza," Raditz asked, they each began to levitate.

"Maybe. I've not asked him. You can when we meet him though," Fasha smiled, as they took off towards the ships one-by-one.

It wasn't a long flight, and soon Vegeta and Fasha arrived at the pods.

"So, mother...perhaps you can try and explain what happened," Raditz asked, a look of disbelief on his face.

A troubled look came upon Fasha. "Well," she began, but was cut off by Vegeta,

"Perhaps we should wait a minute," he began, turning on his scouter. "The others will be here in a few minutes, so we can all get a good grasp on this then," Vegeta stated.

Fasha and Raditz nodded, and both decided to have a seat, and wait.

After about 5 minutes, Bardock caught sight of the others, and a small smile came on his face, as he saw his eldest son, and they soon landed.

King Vegeta rushed over to Nappa, who was still holding the Prince, while Fasha and Raditz both warmly greeted Bardock.

"Nappa, what happened," Vegeta, asked, taking his son into his arms.

"He was attacked," Nappa stated. "By the natives, but he'll live," he stated, and then, to "King" Vegeta's his son stirred, with a raspy cough, and opened his eyes.

"F…father," he said, a mix of disbelief and exhaustion.

Vegeta nodded. "It is I, my son."

A slight smile came across the young boys face, and he drifted back into unconsciousness.

Meanwhile, things were going quite swimmingly as Fasha, Raditz, and Bardock were reunited.

"Father," Raditz called in joy, as he ran over and tackled Bardock, which caused a stifled laugh to escape from Fasha, who was watching the two. "I thought you were all dead," he said, embracing his father, a somber look on his face.

Bardock, not usually known for his emotional side, hugged his son, and soon got back on his feet. "So…Frieza told you what happened," Bardock asked, not thinking Frieza would come clean to the genocide of the saiyans.

Raditz nodded. "Yeah. He told Vegeta and I we were the last Saiyans alive, cause a huge meteor crash into Vegeta," Raditz explained.

Bardock and Fasha exchanged troubled glances at hearing this.

"Raditz…," Fasha began.

"Frieza lied to you," Bardock added, the sorrow creeping into his voice. "There was no meteor."

Raditz looked on in shock. "But? But then what happened to our home," he asked, the tension in his voice rising.

"He destroyed it," Vegeta said, as he handed his son off to Nappa, who nodded.

"Yeah. We saw it with our own eyes," Nappa added.

At this, as if struck by a physical pain, Raditz fell took a knee. "So…he just destroyed our world," Raditz asked, once more, more to himself, than anyone else.

"I'm sorry," Fasha said, as she came over and wrapped her arms around her son, and all of the saiyans allowed Raditz his time to grieve, as they all had taken before him.

After a few silent minutes, Bardock spoke. "Son, I need you to be strong. We all need you to be strong…we need you to help us fight Frieza," he said, putting his hand on his son's shoulder.

After a few seconds, Raditz stood up, and faced his father. "Father…you have my word…I'll do all I can to help destroy Frieza for what he's done," he vowed, but a moment later, he looked at his father quizzically. "But Father? How can we defeat Frieza, if he single handedly destroyed our own world," Raditz asked.

A serious look came over Bardock's face. "We will defeat him, Son," he began. "Because we have the one thing that Frieza fears on our side."

"A Super Saiyan." It was Vegeta who spoke, though he didn't quite mean for the others to hear the awe in his voice, though he hoped, he'd hidden the jealousy well.

Raditz looked at his father as if he'd never seen him before, though to him, this new power Bardock achieved had made him a different person. "F-father…is…is that really you," he asked.

Bardock nodded. "Yes, and it is with this power, that we will defeat Frieza once and for all," he said, powering down.

After that stunning display, Raditz was at a loss for words, but managed to compose himself. "Alright, father. I've no doubt that we'll be able to take down Frieza," he said, his voice filled with conviction, prompting a smile from his father.

After a few moments, Nappa came forward. "So, what's next," he asked Bardock.

Hearing Nappa speak to Bardock as their leader, truly was eating at Vegeta, as he gritted his teeth, waiting for Bardock to reply. "One day…soon…I will attain that power," The "King" of the Saiyans thought to himself.

"Next, we need to go find Turles," Bardock said.

"Turles will probably be a tough one to find. Any clue as to where he'd go," Fasha asked.

Bardock shook his head. "Last I heard, he was looking for something. Like a weird fruit he claimed could increase his power," Bardock said.

"Well," Nappa began. "I'd heard about it. I don't know much about it, but I have heard tale of a tree that grows fruit that increases power levels. Legend says, that the tree can only be planted once on a planet, because the tree sucks all the life from planets, causing catastrophic climate changes, leaving planets uninhabitable," he stated.

"Hm…I'd heard about recent storms growing on a world, actually not too far from hear," Bardock said.

"Planet Namek," Vegeta said, stroking his beard. "I'd heard there'd been a recent climate shift, and that even that whole solar system was in disarray. At its current rate, Namek won't last much longer," he said.

"You think that Turles did that? And even so, do you think that he'd join us," Fasha asked.

Bardock nodded. "If he's looking to increase his power, then it's safe to say, he doesn't like his current position," he reasoned. "Still…Turles probably won't be too willing to join us at first…," Bardock thought to himself.

"So? Are we set for our next destination," Raditz asked, looking to his father, as were the other Rebels. "Yeah…set your pods to take us to Planet Namek," Bardock said, heading over to his space pod, as all the others did. Nappa placed Vegeta into his own space pod, setting the course for him, before going to do the same for himself. The next stop on the road to rebellion, looked to be a dangerous one, but Bardock knew he'd need as much help as he could, if they were to take down Frieza's army

The Saiyan Rebellion were speeding through space en route to Planet Namek. The system was ripe with electrical storms, as the star at the center of the galaxy was fading. As the 6 pods flew through space, a bolt of electricity struck Vegeta Jr.'s ship, causing it to ram into Nappa's, which sprung all the Saiyans from there sleep.

"Hm? Nappa, what's going on," Bardock asked.

Nappa's voice responded through the com link; "The Prince's ship. I think it was hit by lightning from the storm," and just as Nappa spoke this, Fasha's ship was struck, which caused it to ignite.

"Fasha! Fasha, are you there," Bardock spoke into the radio.

"Yeah…I'm here," Fasha strained, trying to focus on what to do.

Bardock's voice came over the com. "Quickly; transfer power to the stabilizing systems," he said.

Vegeta was perplexed. "What? No, we're close enough to Namek; Fasha, send all power to the boosters," Bardock stated.

Taking Bardock's advice over Vegeta's, Fasha rerouted all power to the Stabilization systems, and along with the rest of the rebellion, arrives safely on the planet's surface, but as they each exit there pods, both Fasha's and Vegeta Jr's pods explode, causing a chain of explosions with the other pods being destroyed.

"Vegeta! What were you thinking? You can't go around giving orders like that," Bardock said, after the group had gotten away from the explosion.

"How dare he," Vegeta Jr. lashed out. "Yelling out My father; The King like that. Father, why don't you destroy him? He's nothing but a low-class warrior anyway."

"Shut-up, Vegeta," Raditz said, turning to the Prince. "My father's probably just as strong as yours," he shouts.

Vegeta scoffed. "As if anyone in your family could stand up to The King's might. You can't even beat me," he smirked at Raditz.

"Wanna bet," Raditz said, beginning to raise his power level, in rage.

"Oh, I'll take you up on that wager," Vegeta Jr. said, dropping his smile, as he too, began powering up.

"Raditz! Calm down," Fasha scolded her son. "And Vegeta, control your son."

"Insolence," Vegeta spat. "You dare give orders to me," he said, taking a step towards Fasha.

"No. I am. Control your kid," Bardock said, stepping in Vegeta's path.

Vegeta Jr. smirked. "Your dad's going to get it now," he told Raditz, as he dropped his power level.

Vegeta flinched a bit, at the look Bardock gave him, and simply turned away.

"Hah…looks like your dad's the only one worried about getting anything," Raditz smirked dropping his guard.

Vegeta Jr. Couldn't believe what he'd just seen. His father; The King of all Saiyans just walked away. "Father! What are you doing? You're not going to let them get away with disrespecting you, are you," he pleaded, but his father refused to fight.

Vegeta turned back around. "Son…come. We're leaving. We have to find a way off this rock," he said before turning back to the rest of the Saiyans. "And it's obvious we'd be wasting our time here," he scowled, as he lifted into the air.

Vegeta Jr. smirked. "Heh, alright, father," he said, as he joined his father in the air, and both father and son flew off into the distance.

Bardock watched until both were out of sight, and shook his head. "There's no way we're gonna beat Frieza like this," he said to himself.

"Not when we're so busy beating each other," Nappa, who'd been silent the whole time added, as he walked behind Bardock and put a hand on his shoulder.

After everyone had cooled down from the heated argument earlier Bardock once again took command of the situation. "Alright…now let's see if we can't get a read on…hopefully, Turles is still here," Bardock said, turning on his Scouter, scanning for any sign of Turles's power level. "Hm…something…about this planet feels off," Bardock thought, but when he looked back, came to realize he was the only one who felt anything. "Maybe it's just my imagination.

"Wait, aren't we going to go find The King and Prince," Nappa asked.

"I doubt it'd do much good," Fasha said, shaking her head. "You saw what happened. Even if we do go and find them, it's not like they'll just suddenly start being cooperative."

"Especially not Vegeta," Raditz spat.

"Speaking of which, I'm curious. What happened with you and Vegeta on your mission," Fasha asked.

"Yeah. We found you guys quite a ways from each other," Nappa said.

Raditz shrugged. "Blame Vegeta. We were supposed to work together, but he was all like I don't need any help from a low-class warrior like you, and sped off, so I just let him go," he explained.

"Wow…I don't know what we're gonna do with-," Fasha was cut-off by Bardock.

"Guys, I'm getting a reading of a large power level…odd," Bardock said.

"Hm? What's odd," Nappa asked.

"This power level…Turles is strong, but this is almost too powerful to be him," Bardock said, as thunder crashed in the sky, and the wind began to pick up. "And I've been thinking…I don't think the situation with the galaxy's star is the only thing causing this planet's condition."

"Hm? You think it might somehow be connected to our uncle," Raditz asked.

"Hm…I don't know…Nappa? What was that thing you were telling us about earlier? About that tree who's fruit can increase one's power," Bardock asked.

"Yeah. I don't know much about it, but legend states, it requires large amounts of energy…you don't think that it's possibly the cause for the climate shift, do you," Nappa asked.

"It's a safe bet," Bardock said, powering up. "Come on, let's go and see if this power level's him, or maybe a local that can help us," he said, as he sped off towards the source of the power level, followed closely by Fasha, Nappa, and Raditz.

Elsewhere~

Vegeta Jr. and his father had been flying for awhile, when suddenly, King Vegeta stopped. "Son. Come; I have a task for you," Vegeta Sr. said, as he began landing.

Vegeta Jr. soon landed next to his father. "What is it, Father," Vegeta Jr. asked.

"We need to find a spaceship we can use to get off this planet," The elder Vegeta said. "I want you to scout the area. I'll find us something to eat."

The young Saiyan nodded, and turned to fly off, but stopped, just as he was about to take off. "Father?"

Vegeta Sr. tilted his head. "Hm? Yes son?"

"Back there…why didn't you stand and fight? Surly, you could have beaten all of them. Especially Raditz's father…right," Vegeta Jr. asked with his back still turned to his father.

Vegeta Sr. was visibly shaken by this, but tried his best to hide it from his son. "It wouldn't have been right. I wouldn't have wanted to embarrass someone. Not in front of there family," he stated.

Vegeta Jr. said nothing, but gave a nod and flew off.

As his son flew off, Vegeta Sr. Gave a sigh, and punched a hole into a nearby rock. Questions of how and why Bardock could attain the power of a Super Saiyan flew about in his mind, along with questions of why he couldn't attain that power for himself. "Why…why was it him…why can I not defeat him," he shouted to the skies which only replied back with a strike of thunder, and then silence. "One day…I will be a Super Saiyan…I swear it," Vegeta Sr. vowed.

Far away, near the other side of the planet~

"Hm? What's that," Nappa said, pointing ahead at a large, wicked-looking tree, with an odd fruit growing from it.

"Is that…the Tree you told us about," Fasha asked, surprised by its appearance.

"I…I don't know," Nappa admitted. "I'd never seen it with my own eyes."

Though while all the others were looking at the tree, Bardock spotted a figure near the base of the tree. "There," Bardock exclaimed, shooting off from the group down to the ground.

Bardock landed, and was quickly flanked by the others.

"Father? Why are we," Raditz stopped when he saw what his father was looking at.

The figure had it's back to the group, but his hair looked almost the exact same style as Bardock's, and even his armor looked to be the same, except it was gray and black.

"Turles…is that you," Bardock asked.

Turles looked back at the group, startled, but a slight smile soon came across his face. "If anyone was going to survive…or course it'd be you," he with a small chuckle.

(done for now Razz)
Back to top Go down

King Vegeta's Memories
Page 1 of 1