Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
King Logain - King of Saiyans Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
King Logain - King of Saiyans Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
King Logain - King of Saiyans Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
King Logain - King of Saiyans Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
King Logain - King of Saiyans Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
King Logain - King of Saiyans Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
King Logain - King of Saiyans Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
King Logain - King of Saiyans Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
King Logain - King of Saiyans Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
King Logain - King of Saiyans 1-85

Bardock Admin
King Logain - King of Saiyans 14-83

Keitaro King Logain - King of Saiyans 6-3

Majin Buu King Logain - King of Saiyans 16-84

Majeh Mods
King Logain - King of Saiyans 15-45

Sakuu King Logain - King of Saiyans 17-27

Turles King Logain - King of Saiyans Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

King Logain - King of Saiyans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Logain

King Logain - King of Saiyans Empty
PostSubject: King Logain - King of Saiyans   King Logain - King of Saiyans Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:54 pm

[img][/img]
Sayian

Embrace your sayian pride show us yourself.

Name: Logain Terian

Appearance:

Humaniod Form
Spoiler:

Logain is a tall Saiyan who stands out significantly compared to all the others, as his features are quite different to those of the others. First of all, he is pretty tall, even for a Saiyan, being 6'5"; not to mention he already has massive arms and legs. His hair is quite different, it being white after all is something very uncommin among saiyans. Like most Saiyans, he wears the typical Sayian armor, those most Saiyans have either blue and brown, or brown and black; Logain on the other hand has black and purple.

Let's start with his head and face - His mouth is rather rectangular when it is open, and his eyebrows, like his hair, is snow white. His eyes are a bright red color, and on his left ear rests his red scouter which is more complex than most. It has the ability to read up to the powerlevel of 500,000 before it will bust and explode, and can also track down powerlevels more quickly, giving it a GPS-like ability. His hair is long and resembles that of a rockstar - being white and spikey all the way down to his butt.

His chest is bare when the armor is removed - it has nothing except for crazily define muscles such as his enormous pecks and his scarily defined six pack. On his chest resides no traces of hair whatsoever. Over his chest he wears tights before the armor, like most Saiyans do, though his is a light-black color. On either shoulder rests two pieces of armor that poke out about a foot, like most Sayian armor, though his are purple outlines with white. The chest piece of his armor is black with a white outline, and it is met at Logain's waist with his white fluffy tail that wraps around like most Saiyans. His arms are like his chest, crazily defined, and very bulky, with black tights that reach up to his hands, which are encased with the traditional Saiyan gloves that start out white, and get purple towards the fingers.

The lower portion of his body, like the mid-section of his body is completely defined with crazily bulk muscles, without any traces of hair. And much like the mid-section, he wears black-ish gray tights and then armor, which his style has four armor flaps, like those found on his shoulders. One sits in the middle of his waist, two on both of his hips, and one in the middle of his waist on the backside. His legs, like the rest of his body, have black tights, and black with purple boots.

Great Ape Form
Spoiler:

Like his humanoid form, his armor and appearance remain the same, aside from the fact he is a gigantic crazy and scary ape. His head takes a change, forming that of the typical Great Ape, with white fir, pointed ears and red eyes. He keeps his scouter in this form as well, and his tail abondons its place around his waist and flows freely behind him.

Personlaity.

Logain is haughty, arrogant, and filled with hatred and bitterness as a result of the destruction of his home planet and his race's abusive treatment at the hands of Frieza. His royal status seems to have caused him to develop an inflated sense of superiority, and he holds himself above most people he encounters. He is very proud of his Saiyan heritage and believes that his race is the most powerful in the universe, and he, as the King, will stop at nothing to destroy those who disobey his command. He believes that his race is highly superior to the others, and will not destroy an entire planet if needbe.

Starting Planet: Planet Vegeta

Abilities:

Galick Gun - Unlike most variations of this technique, King Logain's Galick Gun is a black and red color, the black being the aura around the technique itself, and the red being a small portion inside of the technique.

Big Bang Attack - Logain discharges a medium-sized ball of ki in his hand. On impact, this technique causes a violent explosion. Logain can throw a small ball of ki into the Big Bang Attack, causing a more powerful and massive explosion. Unlike Vegeta's version of this technique, Logain's is red.

Finger Blitz Barrage- Logain fires several finger beams at his opponent. They aren't that powerful as a singular hit, but together, they can do massive damage. They spread out over a large area, destroying many obstacles in his path.

Final Flash - Logain conducts ki in both of his hands that places next to each other, combining the ki that discharges in the form of a devastating stream of energy. It is a dark yellow color, and the Ki is rigid.

Kamehameha - Logain fires a powerful reddish-black beam of energy that inflicts substantial amounts of damage.

Power Ball - A ball of Blutz ray, which simulates the effects of a full moon to allow a Saiyan with a tail to become a Great Ape.

Afterimage - The user moves at ultrahigh speeds, leaving an afterimage where he was previously located.

Flight - The user uses their ki to give them the ability to fly.

Execution Beam - A purple beam of energy King Logain. It is very powerful, and is much like a one-handed Kamehameha.

Oozharu Form

As a Great Ape, Logain keeps all his previous abilities, but gains a few newer and more powerful techniques.

Chou Makouhou - Used by only Great Ape King Logain. King Logain releases a massive wave of energy from his mouth.

Chou Makouhou Barrage - Great Ape King Logain releases a rapid flurry version of Chou Makouhou.

Super Galick Gun - King Logain in his Great Ape form has access to a VERY powerful variation of his previous attack, Galick Gun. It is the same color, but size and power are significantly enhanced.

Super Kamehameha - King Logain also gains the ability to perform the Super Kamehameha, which is the same color as his one in his Humanoid form, but much larger and powerful.

History:

King Vegeta became an important figure at the time when the Tuffles and the Saiyans lived together on Planet Plant. In 720 Age, he alone was smart enough to rally and lead his people against the Tuffles in a conflict that raged for ten long years; this event was the Saiyan-Tuffle war. After the war's end in 730 Age, the planet was renamed Planet Vegeta due to a courageous man by the name of Vegeta who was the first king. However, after King Vegeta's death, with Prince Vegeta gone missing, Logain stepped up and took control over Planet Vegeta, ruling it just as King Vegeta would have.

Some time after, the Saiyan became space-farers, and eventually came under the dominance of Frieza. Though reluctantly, King Vegeta pledged his allegiance to Frieza, knowing the Saiyans weren't powerful enough to defeat him. The Saiyans worked under Frieza for several years. After marrying an unnamed queen King Vegeta bared his first child in 732 Age, Prince Vegeta. The young prince would later be given to Frieza under unknown circumstances. As revealed in Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!, King Vegeta had a second son named Tarble, whom was deemed inferior and weak, thus sent away from Planet Vegeta as an infant. Though Freiza had destroyed Planet Vegeta, King Logain and many other Saiyans managed to escape and found a new planet which was uninhabited, though had pleanty of resources. Knowing this was the perfect place to rebuild the Saiyan Race, Logain traveled to that planet with the remaining Saiyans and build order, naming the planet Vegeta after the noble King Vegeta.

Rp Sample:

Quote :
Hayami began to laugh as she looked around the room. She closed her eyes and looked at the floor, and decided to do what she felt would get their attention. She tore her Haori off her back, leaving it in fragments, and gripped her zanpakutou with a furious grip. She held it out in front of her, and grabbed her right arm with her left hand. BANKAI! Hayami yelled as her spiritual pressure shot much higher up than it currently was. She had to get their attention, and if raising her spiritual pressure like this was a good way, then so be it.

That was only bankai. These fools... misunderstanding my meaning! Why the hell are there so many of them, too?! Gahh, if there weren't as many, i wouldn't have to raise my reiatsu this damn high! Hayami said as she doned her Hollow Mask and began absorbing the reiatsu around her, as well as releasing large amounts of reiatsu from her body. After doing this for a few seconds, she felt content that she had at least gained the attention of the others in the room, but that did not fill her up completely. She wasn't done screaming and yelling just yet.

WILL! YOU! ALL! JUST! SHUT! UP!!!! Hayami screamed at the top of her lungs, sending reiatsu to her vocal cords to increase the volume! She took her right hand, which had Zangetsu, and slammed it into the ground, causing a small crater, and something odd was also happening - against Hayami's will, a Getsuga Tenshou fired ... but not a large one ... it flowed around her blade and transferred to the ground in which it was impaled, causing a mild explosion. Hayami didn't really mind it going off, it only contributed to her 'gaining their attention'. She grabbed her mask and pulled it off of her face, and held it in her hands, only to crush it after a few seconds of holding it in her hand.

Damn you all! Will you just listen?! Listen to your mindless ideas on my meaning! Have i said - in any shape of form - that i wish to condemn this poor shinigami?! Have i ever said not to offer our help? Have i ever said that i would deny him the protection he desires?! No! You fools, i know exactly what it is like to be hunted by many! I know exactly what it is to feel what this shinigami is feeling! That is exactly why he should have nothing to worry about - and as the leader of all you Vizards, I order you all to JUST LISTEN! Hayami yelled, as she had clearly lost her temper.

Her Tensa Coat was flowing in the wind her reiatsu had created, and her white Zangetsu lay stuck in the ground. She used a Sonido to appear in the air, above and ahead of everybody else. She sat there and glared at them all, with a sadistic look in her eyes.

Now listen here! All of you! I only wish to have been informed of this little plan, and rightfully so. I do not wish for things to happen behind my back, and without my consult. Whatever you want to call out... "gift"... Our VIZARD-NESS... A Curse, or a Gift. Whatever you think of it as - i welcome it! I welcome all who have it, and welcome all whom wish to have it! Though - think about this, friends! Who's to say he DESERVES it? Who is to say he wont turn around and back-stab us? With this power you were about to give him, he could have done a number of things aside from defending himself! And how would you all feel if he DID?! Do you understand what i would have to put you through?! Do you understand that i would become Central 46 and much much worse if something were to of went wrong?!

Now! Shinigami, you are welcome to stay here, under the protection we offer you. Where you all are getting that i am allowing him to be killed - stripping him of the only defense he has left - is beyond me. I will protect him. I will make sure to harm comes to a single hair on his head! Though i do not wish him to become LIKE us just yet! And if i have not made my point clear enough... Hayami said, closing her eyes. A small black hole appeared in her stomach, and a woman burst out of it - looking exactly like Hayami, just black and white, Then she can! Hayami said, pointing at her materialized Inner Hollow, Imayah.

Imayah sat there and looked at everybody, then looked back at Hayami, and winked. The shinigami, right, Hayami? BAAAAA HAHAHAHA!! Imayah asked, then laughing like a madwoman. She used a Sonido to appear in his face, only to back up a few steps and look at him from every angle. She grabbed his arms, and moved his head, looked at his back, and felt his muslces, all resulting in another outrageous and obnoxious laugh. She backed away and scanned all of the people that were there.

Tsk tsk... Hahhhhh! As you all can PLAINLY see... You've set Hayami in a disgusting rage... There is nothing more i can say... except for one thing. Shinigamiiiiiiii.... You know not of which you ask... Imayah said, before using a sonido and merging back with Hayami. Hayami, in turn, used a flash-step and retreived her Zanpakutou and walked in front of the coalition, and glared at everybody once more.

Have. I. Made. Myself. Clear?! Any questions? Anything else you wish to ADD to what i have said? If not, then expect a warm bed and a delicious meal and a place to stay by tomorrow Shinigami. And if not - then it's your choice of death. Here is your offer. You can stay - but you cannot gain our powers until you have proven yourself worthy of this Curse. Or this Gift - however you view it. Don't like the decision - then go ahead - do it any way. Though i can not promise you and i will not be enemies after it. Hayami said, reverting Tensa Zangetsu back to Shikai.

Last edited by King Logain on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zane

King Logain - King of Saiyans Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Logain - King of Saiyans   King Logain - King of Saiyans Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:11 pm

King Logain - King of Saiyans Chuck-10
Back to top Go down

King Logain - King of Saiyans
Page 1 of 1