Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
King Keitaro Finished. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
King Keitaro Finished. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
King Keitaro Finished. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
King Keitaro Finished. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
King Keitaro Finished. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
King Keitaro Finished. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
King Keitaro Finished. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
King Keitaro Finished. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
King Keitaro Finished. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
King Keitaro Finished. 1-85

Bardock Admin
King Keitaro Finished. 14-83

Keitaro King Keitaro Finished. 6-3

Majin Buu King Keitaro Finished. 16-84

Majeh Mods
King Keitaro Finished. 15-45

Sakuu King Keitaro Finished. 17-27

Turles King Keitaro Finished. Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

King Keitaro Finished.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keitaro

Keitaro

Powerlevel : 41,000
Ki : 12,000
Speed : 16,000
Strength : 13,000
Health : 20500
Zenni : 2,500
Techniques : Evil Gun

Burning death

Dark Blast

King Keitaro Finished. Empty
PostSubject: King Keitaro Finished.   King Keitaro Finished. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Name: Keitaro

Race: Saiyan

Racial Trait: Both

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personlaity:On the surface, Keitaro seems to be a shallow and self-absorbed man, infamous among many of his colleagues and subordinates alike for the selfish and narcissistic aura he gives off. Easily as arrogant as his young friend Keiji, Keitaro is wont to act in an ostentatious manner and appears to act mostly out of self-interest rather than any sort of philanthropy. He comes off to most as a sort of cocky layabout, shirking most of his duties and delegating his paperwork to subordinates while sitting idly at his desk with an amused smile on his face as he procrastinates, but quick to take action when it appears that there is glory and military notoriety to be gained. Keitaro is expertly manipulative and prone to think several steps ahead of those around him, giving him a remarkable talent for making subordinates act exactly as he wishes despite appearing not to have had a hand in their decisions - all traits which make the fact that he has managed to attain the lofty rank of genin at such a young age a matter of public gossip.

Keitaro also has the reputation of being an incorrigible womanizer, and it's said he spends much of his time cavorting about town with various women and wooing several of the servicewomen with his abundant charm, good looks and charisma. This adds another facet to his unpopularity among the enlisted men, many of whom have had their sweethearts and crushes romanced away from them by his hand.

However, while these traits do have a place in his real personality, much of his outward persona can perhaps be considered an intentional façade perfectly designed to cause those unfamiliar with him to underestimate his remarkable intelligence and ability. Keitaro is an exceptional tactician, well-versed in various strains of combat theory and particularly talented in the realms of surreptitious information-gathering, covert operations and enemy ensnarement.

At the core, he is a remarkably devoted commander whose primary focus and personal duty is to his friends and subordinates. Though he hides it well behind a veil of cynicism and self-importance, Keitaro is a man who cares deeply about the people who trust and support him and goes to great lengths to ensure their safety and well-being, even at the risk of his own. As a man with considerable power, Keitaro considers himself a protector to those without and acts accordingly, earning the staunch loyalty of his most trusted compatriots. His words to his companions were "As an individual I am powerless. That's why I need all of you to help me protect this nation. I will protect you. In turn, you will protect as many others as possible. No matter how few, always look out for your subordinates. And those below you will in turn protect their subordinates. No matter what happens, stubbornly cling to your will to survive. Live and help change this planet."

Starting Planet: Vegeta

Abilities:
Dark blast:Keitaro plants his feet to the ground and put's his arms out to his sides he focuses rage and hatered into ki makeing it darker untill to a ball of energy is in each hand he then blast each one at his opponent.

Burning death:Keitaro inhales deeply and powers up the rage into his mouth and let's out a blast of fire bruning anything it touches unless a living being.

Evil Gun:A stronger version of the dark blast. Evil gun is much like a red beam with a dark aura around it. The user extends his arm out and points his index finger out like a gun barrel and point his thumb up like a trigger after gathering ki into the finger the user well let it go and make a blast much like the galick gun shot.

History:Keitaro son of king keitaro of planet vegeta. Heir to the planet was born today. With the power level of five hundred. Is what you would hear if you were at the call of the birth of the young prince who was only born a mear two hours ago. Soon the young mans father came to speak. This young man shall be the heir to the kingdom. He shall take my place when i am dead and take the saiyan race to victory. The boys father said holding up the only child.

FIFTEN YEARS LATER!

A young man stood in a training room with three saibamen around him. As the saibamen leaped at him he jumped over them. Charging up ki into the tip of his fingers he let out a blast destroy the three creatrues. His father walked over to him and gave him a pat on his back. Soon you shall take the kingdom as king. Were the only words he spoke before leaving.

SIX YEARS LATER!

A now twenty one keitaro stood in the throne room of the kingdom. Father trusted me with this kingdom...You get my elite group here...I have a mission for them. Was the only thing he spoke before closeing his eyes and smirking. Thinking back to how he based the moves. His fathers words helped him. Remember hate and anger are the only ways to fight. And that is how he made his moves ki with pure hate and rage running through them. Basic ki moves only fuled by dark rage.

Rp Sample: Two years ago

Matt and may were walking down a street in their home town of hercule city. May noticed matt's bad mood and asked "Whats wrong Matt?" she asked him. Who's face in return went from a frown to a scowl. "This HQ bastard. They kiss his ass like he has done something that only a god could do. When i could easily defeat him." matt said to his long time friend. May sighed and looked at matt "Listen i gotta go meet dad at home. I'll see you later ok?" she said. Matt simply nodded and took off in a mad dash to his house. When he enterd he started to look through his fridge for food. "Cold pizza cold hamburgers....Warm ice cream?" he said as he just took out a piece of cold pizza a cold hamburger and poured the ice cream into a glass. As he stuck his food into the microwave he turned on the tv. Only to see the mayor shaking HQ's hand and MAY KISSING HIM! That was it for poor matt. Then he heard something. Something that pushed him past his limit. "No one can defeat me and as i know that i can protect her." HQ said getting one one knee. "No he wouldn't he shouldn't AND IF HE DOES I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!" matt yelled in his mind. "May well you marry me." HQ asked her. "If she says yes her and her whole famliy are dead." he growled. "Yes yes i well marry you!" she said hugging him. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" matt yelled loudly. Loud enough infact that HQ took off to matts apartment. Matt him self had left blood everywhere due to slashing his own chest and left out an open window.

May and her father had followed HQ and saw that the yell had came from matt's apartment. When they got into matts apartment they saw blood every where and a bloody knife on the floor but no matt. HQ comferted his crying soon to be bride who was sobbing unctroleably.

Two years later present time

Matt looked down at a pictrue of may and spit on it. "Today it ends. HQ you and your famliy are dead." he said in a low growl of a voice. He turned on a tv and saw that HQ was getting another medal. He flew out the door heading for the ceramony. He smirked as he knocked people out of the way through the crowd. "HQ TODAY YOU DIE! TURN INTO GUM!" he yelled shooting a purple beam at HQ who's body gaurd took the hit. "SHIT DIE ALREADY!" he yelled as he flew into the air. As he gatherd power into the palm of his hand a dark ball of power came into the world and blocked the sun. "NOW DIE DAMN IT!" he yelled throwing the ball at the ground which hit and made a crater in the ground and no one other then may,Her child and her father lived. As he flew off into the air not looking back he smirked. "Evil is the only way to go." he thought.

Last edited by Keitaro on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakuu-Maruu

Sakuu-Maruu

Powerlevel : 160,754
Ki : 50955
Speed : 58824
Strength : 50975
Health : 62335
Zenni : 21750
Techniques : full power energy wave
ki blast
flight
demonic energy
saiyan soul

Inventory : Fruit from the tree of might
1x Saiyan Elite Guard Scouter Communicator(RP Purposes...not for gains)

King Keitaro Finished. Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Keitaro Finished.   King Keitaro Finished. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

King Keitaro Finished.
Page 1 of 1