Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
Aidan the Sayain Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
Aidan the Sayain Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
Aidan the Sayain Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
Aidan the Sayain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
Aidan the Sayain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
Aidan the Sayain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
Aidan the Sayain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
Aidan the Sayain Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
Aidan the Sayain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
Aidan the Sayain 1-85

Bardock Admin
Aidan the Sayain 14-83

Keitaro Aidan the Sayain 6-3

Majin Buu Aidan the Sayain 16-84

Majeh Mods
Aidan the Sayain 15-45

Sakuu Aidan the Sayain 17-27

Turles Aidan the Sayain Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

Aidan the Sayain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aidan

Aidan

Powerlevel : 98,351
Ki : 38,200
Speed : 37,080
Strength : 37,704
Health : 48,964
Zenni : 17,550
Techniques : Ring of Terror
Terror Grenade
Cosmic Rain
Genocide Beam
Saiyan Soul
Afterimage Technique
Afterimage Strike
Inventory : Fruit of Might
1x Saiyan Elite Guard Scouter Communicator(RP Purposes...not for gains)

Aidan the Sayain Empty
PostSubject: Aidan the Sayain   Aidan the Sayain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Name: Aidan

Race: Sayain

Racial Trait: Zenkai

Appearance: Aidan the Sayain 152drf10

Personlaity: Aidan's heart is truely peaceful inside but is corrupted by those around him. He just want's to fit in. But he also wants to be the strongest being in the universe and will not stop until he reaches it. Aidan outside of battle is a fun carefree guy unless he is forced to be something else.

Starting Planet: Vegeta

Abilities:

Ring of Terror: Aidan makes a ring of ki and then pushes it closer to the enemy then a huge beam of ki shoots out from the ring causing major damage to anything in its path.

Terror Grenade: Aidan forms a little sphere like object made of tons of ki pressure. Aidan lunges it at the opponent and then it burst in a huge explosion of ki that can destroy almost anything in its area of destruction.

Cosmic Rain: Ichiro make's two spheres of white ki then he sends them somewhere in the air, then they explode with beam's going everywhere. After Ichiro reaches a high enough power levell he can control the beam's. The color of the move is multi colored, the speed and color's depends on your power level. And your ki control!

Genocide Beam: A beam broken up into spheres that change color's. It is quite of a strong attack for a beginning technique. If put alot of energy it can be homed. You fire the attack from the tip of your three tallest finger's. ( Homing Attack) ( I won't turn it into a homing attack until i get a good enough PL )

Sayain Soul - Double Ki for two post

History: Aidan was born to two proud sayain parents. His parents were top notch elite warriors for the sayains. Aidan was training since he was able to walk; he was able to walk earlier than most babies. When he was real young he made a sayain sword fall off the table and put a permanent cut on his face. His Father left when Aidan was young so he doesn’t really remember his father, so he didn’t really bother trying to meet him. Aidan was told to always be loyal to the royal family no matter what, Aidan always did it too but he always wondered why everyone fears the royal family.

When he was one he was able to walk so he trained with tamed baby saibamen, not cheap ones fairly costly ones. His family was also a little richer than the average sayains. Aidan killed the saibamen with tiny random ki blast by accident. When he was one was when his father left him. The last time he saw his father, he was shouting at his mother but he didn’t understand what he was saying or what he was doing when he beating his mother. Aidan grew up hating his father because of this scene.

By the time he was three he could run fairly well. He could also use tiny ki blast purposely instead of at random times. Aidan understood what people said and he could respond without sounding like a complete fool because he didn’t get his sounds messed up. His father tried to stop by and tell him that he loved him and all that stuff fathers would do but by now Aidan could hold a grudge. Aidan put his back to him and went to his room to hide under the cover. His father rushed to the room but Aidan hit him with a ki blast thus knocking him through a wall.

At age five he could read, write, use stronger versions of his ki blast and he developed the first version of his Terror Grenade. The Terror Grenade was really a childhood toy that he used when he was bored. Aidan was actually training like a normal soldier would. He was physically and mentally ahead of his age meaning that he was stronger and more strategic then the average of a five year old sayain. Aidan spent a few years developing the Terror Grenade so it was fully battle ready and wouldn’t activate at random times.

When he was seven was the age he finally fully mastered the Terror Grenade! He was still physically, and mentally stronger than his age. He had another life changing moment at this age. He had found his father’s other child, Zao. Zao was a obnoxious kid and rubbed it in how his father left and went to live with his mother. Aidan got so angry that he sent a Terror Grenade packing Zao’s way. Zao tried to dodge but the explosion caught Zao and sent him packing to a mountain that killed him. Aidan continued to train the next few years developing another move called Ring of Terror.

At age nine Aidan mastered the Ring of Terror. The Ring of Terror is where Aidan makes a ring of ki and then sends it to the enemy and makes a huge ki beam shoot out of it. Aidan signed up for a Soldier Training Camp. He was the top student and completed a few new moves of his own. The years passed and Aidan kept training and training until age seventeen which is when he decided to join the sayain army.

Rp Sample: When Aidan landed in West City there was a parade for Mr. Satan. Mr. Satan was waving his hand to everyone and he was making loud grunts and flexing also. Aidan walked up to Mr. Satan on his Parade Float. Aidan said, ' May I ask who you are, and why are you in this act of celebration?'' Mr. Satan let out a loud laugh and said this into the microphone, ' This chump doesn't know who I am! Should I show this.. whatever he is? ' The Crowd shouted, ' No I don't think so he might have pals around here so I don't want to embarrassed him in front of his pals! ‘The Crowd aww'ed, louder then they shouted. Aidan laughed and the crowd hushed. Mr. Satan covered the microphone and said, ' Alright kid get off the float before I get violent. ‘Aidan smirked and jumped off the parade float, but then he grabbed the back of the float and picked it up, then put it behind him. Aidan laughed because Mr. Satan fell off.

Mr. Satan got mad and jumped up off the ground, ' H-H-How did you do that I can't do that! ‘Aidan didn't answer just laughed and walked away. Mr. Satan’s mouth dropped in awe. Mr. Satan shouted. Aidan kept walking; he knew what he was here for. He was here to train, even though he just got done training he was here to train, but not right away he was hoping he could find somewhere to relax. But suddenly everybody started screaming and running the way Aidan was walking. Aidan turned around and there were two flying human’s, as Aidan has heard them be called that anyway, attacking the city.

The one on the left side had a shaved head, very big and muscular, probably the power house out of the couple. Then the person on the right, was a female, very lean, and short probably very flexible. The male with the shaved head had the higher power level but he probably wasn’t fast, which would make him weak against a fade. Fades were extremely fast, and then they had the time aura to back them up. The female was way weaker then the male but most likely fast and flexible, but sense she was human she most likely wasn’t faster than Aidan, especially with time aura.

Aidan formed two spinning shrikes in his hands, and then he threw them at the male, one aiming for the lungs and the other for the neck. If the male dodged the one going for his lungs it would just turn around and go for the lungs again. If he dodged the one going for the neck, the one going for his lungs would have already got him. The shrikes were good for short and long distances that what Aidan loved about them. The male saw the shrikes coming, so he formed two yellow disks in his hands, he yelled ‘Destructo Disk! ‘Then he threw the yellow plate like things, they countered with the shrikes and destroyed them. Aidan hopped up off the ground and flew to the male, Aidan kicked him in the gut, he tried to dodge but Aidan was to quick, then Aidan head butted him in the gut, at the same time Aidan rapped his legs around his neck so it looked like he was standing upside down, then Aidan pulled them both to the ground, slamming the male to the ground with Aidan on top of him. Aidan turned to liquid to get away from the male, and then Aidan turned back to a solid ten feet away. Aidan had a smirk on his face, he slowly walked to the guy on the ground, and He picked him up and threw him at the female, who was just watching what was happening.

The female was hit by the male, the hit made her do a back flip, but when she got hit; she grabbed the male and threw him back at Aidan while upside down. Aidan flipped up into the air as the male came down; Aidan kicked him in the spine as he came down with the flip. Aidan looked back, he was sure the male was dead. Then the female said, ‘’ Hmm Impressive you’re not human for sure nothing like I’ve ever seen. You’re not from this planet are you?’ Aidan smirked, ‘Hmm you’re the smartest person I’ve ever seen aren’t you! I have natural golden hair and eyes, along with my natural silver goo-like skin. Of course I’m not from this place! I am Aidan, a fade the strongest race in the universe! But that won’t matter because soon. You will die here! ‘The female sounded sarcastic when she said, ‘Oh Yes I will! ‘Then she said, ‘Not really, I believe you are. By the way I am Monika, strongest human on earth! ‘Aidan said, ‘Oh I seriously doubt that but let’s get on with the killing. ‘

Monika charged a blue ball in her hand, she kept on charging it, and she screamed, ‘KAA-MEEE-HAAA-MEEE-HA! ‘Then she carefully thrusted her cuffed hands, and then the blue sphere shot out a blue beam. Aidan side stepped to dodge the beam, and then he ran frontwards while charging a genocide beam. His genocide beams have been remarkably stronger the last few days sense he met Razz. Aidan had finished charging the beam when he was parallel with Monika; Aidan pointed his arm and said, ‘Super Genocide Beam! ‘There was nothing really super about this genocide beam; Aidan just wanted to point out that it was stronger than his genocide beams in the past. The beam shot out at an extreme speed, Monika wasn’t expecting the genocide beam to be that fast thus she got hit in the neck. Monika crash landed on the ground screaming, Aidan could tell that the genocide beam had to burn the skin off of her neck, or it took some of her neck out.
Monika tried to get back up, she ended up on her knees. It sounded like she was crying, or sniffling either one. Monika stood up all the way, it looked like it was hard for her but she did it. Monica started storing in energy; ‘Alright I don’t care, I’m taking you and everyone else here down… along with myself! ‘Aidan knew she was going for a self explosion type move; he also knew that it would take too long to store enough energy. So Aidan tackled Monica, slamming his chest into her gut; then he flew her out the city; he took her to a rural area for away from civilization. Then Aidan formed a shrike and threw Monika down along with the shrike. Then Aidan flew back to West City just in case the shrike didn’t strike in time. Then Aidan looked back in the direction where the explosion happened, the second he turned around he saw a small explosion in the distance. The explosion would have been bigger but Monika was far away so it looked very small. Aidan turned around and said, ‘Crazy bitch! ‘

Aidan walking down the streets of West City looking for a good motel he could crash in; he saw one called ‘Mystic Majesty Motel ‘Aidan walked into the lobby of the motel. Everybody in the motel was under seats and behind cash registers, but there was one who was looking out the blinds, he turned around. The guy was wearing a black vest with a white long sleeve shirt and a name tag that said ‘Hello my name is Tyler. Tyler said ‘Thank you fine sir, I saw what you did out there and I would like to say thank you. If you want a room, I can offer you one for free, but only for a day or two. ‘Aidan nodded and said ‘Thank you, I only need it for a few hours or so. ‘Tyler gave him keys to room 7-12. Aidan said ‘Umm where would 7-12 be? ‘Tyler laughed and looked at Aidan and saw that he was serious. ‘6 stairs up and the 12th room. Or you could take the elevator. ‘Aidan nodded again, and then he went up the stairs six up and went in the 12th room. Aidan left the lights out when he went in. He would have not known what this place was if the sign outside didn’t say ‘Sleep here! ‘Aidan went and flopped on the bed and went straight to sleep.

Aidan woke up the next day. ‘Guess I slept a little too long. ‘Aidan got up out of bed and stretched till he was wide awake. Then he went down to the lobby, he saw Tyler. Tyler turned around, ‘Good Morning ‘Aidan tossed the keys to Tyler. Tyler said ‘Thank you for staying. Oh and by the way take a t-shirt. ‘Tyler said as he bent down and grabbed a Mystic Majesty Motel t-shirt and threw it at Aidan. Aidan said thank you, and put the shirt on. Aidan headed out the door.
Aidan walked down the street again. Then suddenly a wild wolf came running down the street, Aidan didn’t sense it’s presence till it jumped at him. Aidan turned back around and kicked him back with a tornado kick, a kick that turns at 360 degrees, but Aidan gave it a little twist! He rotated at 360 degrees so it looked like a drill. The wolf yet out a loud ‘ Yelp! ‘Then the wolf jumped back at Aidan. He jumped and bit Aidan’s leg with its sharp teeth. Aidan punched the wold on his back to make knock him out for a minute. ‘I don’t want to kill a animal. ‘So Aidan picked up the wolf and traveled to the forest and put him down there where he belongs. Then Aidan stayed in the forest for a while. He kneeded down to check his leg, ‘Damn I may be goo but that sort of hurt. ‘Then he stood back up straight, and continued to scurry through the forest.

Aidan found a wide open area with one giant tree in the middle. The tree had punch and claw marks on the tree. ‘This looks like a great training field, and I would say a few other people agree with me! ‘Aidan stood in front of the tree in the middle, Aidan had a idea in his mind for a technique for a while. So he thought this would be a perfect place to practice that move!

Aidan’s move was that he would fill the air in front of his arm with ki, and then he would fill it so much that it would turn solid and form the shape of a sword made of ki. So Aidan meditated for a little bit to gather his ki and make it peaceful so that it would follow its commands. He needed to make his ki sync with the planet. It took a few trys but it finally calmed down from all the fighting that had taken place earlier.

Then Aidan stood up, before filling the air around his arm’s with ki to make it solid he would have to learn to control his ki. So Aidan would make two ki blasts and throw them into the air and see if they could make them turn at just the right second. Then Aidan thought of a saying that just might help him control his ki, ‘My ki is just another part of my body. I can move it just like I can move my finger! ‘Aidan thought that he could do this objective if he really put his mind to it. ‘Well alright it is time to give this thing a try! ‘

Aidan put out both of his hands; he made two ki blasts in his hands. Then he attempted to turn the ki blast into two perfect spheres of ki. He struggled to do it but he did it. Then he put his hands behind his back and made the ki blast float. Then he moved them with his mind which made his head hurt from doing all this on his first try. But then Aidan lost focus and the ki blasts fell to the ground. ‘Alright that’s enough for me. I’ll try to perfect this later! I’ll get a migraine like this. ‘Then Aidan took another nap to take the stress off.

When Aidan woke up there was a giant Bear in Aidan’s face! And no it wasn’t a normal giant bear. Just about the size the giant desert wolf Aidan had seen in the desert was! Aidan hit a back flip kicking the bear in the jaw. Aidan landed crouching down on his feet. Then Aidan punched it square in its nose, the bear grabbed its nose and fell off balance. It landed on its back. Aidan kicked it in its skull. The bear moaned. It looked like it was crying. The bear got up and ran away. ‘Man that made me feel bad, maybe it wasn’t trying to eat me. But oh well its gone now and I can’t do anything about it anyway right?’ Aidan stretched a little and flew to West City.
When Aidan landed in West City, the city was under attack again! ‘I’m not coming here again! This city is always being attacked, or maybe my power level is attracting people. ‘Aidan took a fighting stance, and tried to find the source of the civilian’s terror. Aidan looked around and saw another floating being like the two he saw in the pyramid. ‘Another one of these midgets! ‘Aidan really didn’t feel like fighting again today. So Aidan would take it by surprise with a genocide beam and shoot it out of the sky. Aidan hid behind a building; he also hid his power level so the mystic wouldn’t sense him. Aidan closed his eyes, and then he gathered a lot of energy to power up the genocide beam. His whole hand was sparking with power from the genocide beam. Aidan pointed his hand at the mystic and then shot the genocide beam. The mystic didn’t see it coming and was shot out of the sky like a fly. ‘I’m leaving right now before anything else happens here. ‘Aidan hopped into the sky and looked back down at West City. He shot a ki blast at a building, the building blew up. Then Aidan flew somewhere else… anywhere but West City.
Back to top Go down
Turles

Turles

Powerlevel : 11,051,000
Ki : 4,000,000
Speed : 3,051,000
Strength : 4,000,000
Health : 5,525,500
Zenni : 11,250
Techniques : Levitate: Like most characters in the series, Turles can manipulate his ki to push him off the ground and take flight.

Power Ball: By combining his ki with the planet's atmosphere, Turles can create a ball of condensed Blutz rays, which simulates the effects of a full moon, allowing him to transform into a Great Ape. In the FUNimation dub, he calls this technique a Moon Blast.

Pulse Drive: Turles fires a large and powerful beam of purple energy from either his palm or index finger. Upon impact, a second, larger column of purple energy erupts from target causing a double hit.

Kill Driver: Turles creates a fiery ring of ki and launches it at his opponents, releasing a massive explosion that is strong enough to kill a Great Ape.

Continuous Energy Bullets: Turles releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage.

Meteor Burst: His ultimate blast in the Tenkaichi series.[2] Turles charges at the foe and knocks them into the air, then flies up to them in midair, knees them in the gut and smashes them down to the ground, then right before the foe hits the ground, Turles charges down at them, knees them in the gut again, and then lets them fall, pinning their heads to the ground with his foot. Then to finish them off, he blasts the helpless enemy with the Pulse Drive (the same column of energy that he used against Piccolo in the Film).
Inventory : Supply of Fruit and Seed of Might

Aidan the Sayain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aidan the Sayain   Aidan the Sayain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Aidan the Sayain
Page 1 of 1