Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
You FAILED! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
You FAILED! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
You FAILED! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
You FAILED! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
You FAILED! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
You FAILED! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
You FAILED! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
You FAILED! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
You FAILED! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
You FAILED! 1-85

Bardock Admin
You FAILED! 14-83

Keitaro You FAILED! 6-3

Majin Buu You FAILED! 16-84

Majeh Mods
You FAILED! 15-45

Sakuu You FAILED! 17-27

Turles You FAILED! Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

You FAILED!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keitaro

Keitaro

Powerlevel : 41,000
Ki : 12,000
Speed : 16,000
Strength : 13,000
Health : 20500
Zenni : 2,500
Techniques : Evil Gun

Burning death

Dark Blast

You FAILED! Empty
PostSubject: You FAILED!   You FAILED! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Keitaro sat on his throne waiting for sakuu to return from his mission. "If he fails he has one last chance...I have a small tolerance for failure." he thought. Suddenly one of the guards opend the doors to the throne room and showed some one in. "What do we have here?" he asked in a bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Sakuu-Maruu

Sakuu-Maruu

Powerlevel : 160,754
Ki : 50955
Speed : 58824
Strength : 50975
Health : 62335
Zenni : 21750
Techniques : full power energy wave
ki blast
flight
demonic energy
saiyan soul

Inventory : Fruit from the tree of might
1x Saiyan Elite Guard Scouter Communicator(RP Purposes...not for gains)

You FAILED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You FAILED!   You FAILED! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:13 pm

Sakuu walked inside the throne room is body trashed falling to the ground coughing up blood...

- Keitaro-Sama I'm sorry i failed you I...It won't happen again!-

Sakuu stood on his feet barely able to stand broken and battered...

-C-can i get some medical treatment my Lord..-

Sakuu fell to the floor in his weakened state.....
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Keitaro

Burning death

Dark Blast

You FAILED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You FAILED!   You FAILED! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:17 pm

"Hmm no...Your a saiyan i think i'll let your pain be your punishment. Remember this how ever." he said drawing his sword and walking down to the young man and putting the pointed blade to his neck. "Fail me again and i'll have to have the throne room polished." he said. "Give him something to give him energy and nothing else." he said sheathing the blade and going back to his throne and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Sakuu-Maruu

Sakuu-Maruu

ki blast
flight
demonic energy
saiyan soul

You FAILED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You FAILED!   You FAILED! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Sakuu awoke within his room not one wound patched up just sent to his room to sleep things where tough on sakuu he laided there as he heard some one approach the door...
Back to top Go down
Turles

Turles

Powerlevel : 11,051,000
Ki : 4,000,000
Speed : 3,051,000
Strength : 4,000,000
Health : 5,525,500
Zenni : 11,250
Techniques : Levitate: Like most characters in the series, Turles can manipulate his ki to push him off the ground and take flight.

Power Ball: By combining his ki with the planet's atmosphere, Turles can create a ball of condensed Blutz rays, which simulates the effects of a full moon, allowing him to transform into a Great Ape. In the FUNimation dub, he calls this technique a Moon Blast.

Pulse Drive: Turles fires a large and powerful beam of purple energy from either his palm or index finger. Upon impact, a second, larger column of purple energy erupts from target causing a double hit.

Kill Driver: Turles creates a fiery ring of ki and launches it at his opponents, releasing a massive explosion that is strong enough to kill a Great Ape.

Continuous Energy Bullets: Turles releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage.

Meteor Burst: His ultimate blast in the Tenkaichi series.[2] Turles charges at the foe and knocks them into the air, then flies up to them in midair, knees them in the gut and smashes them down to the ground, then right before the foe hits the ground, Turles charges down at them, knees them in the gut again, and then lets them fall, pinning their heads to the ground with his foot. Then to finish them off, he blasts the helpless enemy with the Pulse Drive (the same column of energy that he used against Piccolo in the Film).
Inventory : Supply of Fruit and Seed of Might

You FAILED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You FAILED!   You FAILED! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Turles was right outside of the throne room as he had already enter the building. He stood at the door taking a look around. "This place seemed like it hadn't changed one bit since I departed from here." "I would assume other saiyan's would be lurking around here as well but this hallway is empty. They must be in a different room planning on something. Knowing me returning would only cause trouble. I might as well keep low and walk in but who knows, maybe someone is in there already. I don't care, I just love taking chances heh." Turles said as his smiled evily as he opened the both doors with his two hands hearing the slight creeking noise to it.
Back to top Go down
Sakuu-Maruu

Sakuu-Maruu

ki blast
flight
demonic energy
saiyan soul

You FAILED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You FAILED!   You FAILED! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:40 pm

Sakuu heard the throne door open he stood up walking to the door then pushing it open with both his arms forcing them down as hard as he could on the door walking out into the throne room, Sakuu was weak and couldn't move as normally as usual the king wasn't in the throne room any more so Sakuu went to sit in his chair he noticed turles but pretended he wasn't there...
Back to top Go down
Turles

Turles

Techniques : Levitate: Like most characters in the series, Turles can manipulate his ki to push him off the ground and take flight.

Power Ball: By combining his ki with the planet's atmosphere, Turles can create a ball of condensed Blutz rays, which simulates the effects of a full moon, allowing him to transform into a Great Ape. In the FUNimation dub, he calls this technique a Moon Blast.

Pulse Drive: Turles fires a large and powerful beam of purple energy from either his palm or index finger. Upon impact, a second, larger column of purple energy erupts from target causing a double hit.

Kill Driver: Turles creates a fiery ring of ki and launches it at his opponents, releasing a massive explosion that is strong enough to kill a Great Ape.

Continuous Energy Bullets: Turles releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage.

Meteor Burst: His ultimate blast in the Tenkaichi series.[2] Turles charges at the foe and knocks them into the air, then flies up to them in midair, knees them in the gut and smashes them down to the ground, then right before the foe hits the ground, Turles charges down at them, knees them in the gut again, and then lets them fall, pinning their heads to the ground with his foot. Then to finish them off, he blasts the helpless enemy with the Pulse Drive (the same column of energy that he used against Piccolo in the Film).

You FAILED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You FAILED!   You FAILED! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:48 pm

As soon he stepped in the doorway, he was right no saiyan's would be around except, Sakku that is. "Now I wondered why he stay here if the other elites and royals along with the king where gone?" Turles then took caution as he looked around. "Well why are you the only one here? Let me guess you wanted sometime to yourself and everyone took an vacation without you as you decided to stay here right? Or I got a better one...letting you rest while you comrades are spying on Bardock whereabouts?" Turles said as he stood with his arms folded.
Back to top Go down
Sakuu-Maruu

Sakuu-Maruu

ki blast
flight
demonic energy
saiyan soul

You FAILED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You FAILED!   You FAILED! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Sakuu coughed up blood...

-Bardock fought me and i didn't make it he beat me i made my way home and he did it all for you...-

Sakuu was half asleep and his injuries where great at this rate if turles decided to fight they would be on equal terms...
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Keitaro

Burning death

Dark Blast

You FAILED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You FAILED!   You FAILED! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:01 pm

The king had walked into the throne room with the general "So the attack on namek shall go as pla-" he stopped mid sentence and looked at the two. "Turles...So nice to see you again..." he said with a small frown. "General...Leave now." he said in a cold tone. The general not wanting to piss the king off did as such and left.
Back to top Go down
Sakuu-Maruu

Sakuu-Maruu

ki blast
flight
demonic energy
saiyan soul

You FAILED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You FAILED!   You FAILED! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Sakuu looked at king keitaro walk in the room, Sakuu instantly stood up walking to Keitaro's side then getting into a defensive position knowing that as a elite guard it was one of his duties to protect the king Sakuu looked at Turles with cold eyes....
Back to top Go down
Turles

Turles

You FAILED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You FAILED!   You FAILED! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Turles saw him coughing up blood. "I see..." He closed his eyes as he continue to talk. "He is a good friend...All ways have been." Turles opened his eyes looking at Sakku once more. "I see your looking pretty banged up from the fight. You do have Saiyan blood after all." Turles clapped for him. "I would start something as I always do but, I don't fight the helpless. As you still need your rest to regain your strength." Turles reached within his armor and what appeared to be a fruit of some sort. He tossed it to Sakku. "I think you need one. I hear it does wonders." Turles looked on not moving one bit. "If you don't know what it is maybe you shouldn't eat it." Turles chuckled as he himself did know.

Turles turned to see the king had walked in with another saiyan which seem like the general to him as he wasn't really sure who that man with him was. "Well I guess I should take my leave now. I know I disgust your stomach with the sight of me being here. "But, I heard from Sakku awhile ago on earth that you didn't order him to take me in yet. I guess I should be grateful." Turles said with a smirk. Turles started to turn around facing the door knowing he isn't allowed to be here at his time.
Back to top Go down
Sakuu-Maruu

Sakuu-Maruu

ki blast
flight
demonic energy
saiyan soul

You FAILED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You FAILED!   You FAILED! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Sakuu put the fruit in his room and went to sleep the next day the sun was bright and woke Sakuu who was trying to sleep, Sakuu got up and put on his armor going into the training room that was connected to the throne room only the king and a select few(the elite guards) could enter the training room...
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Powerlevel : 110,050,000
Ki : 42,000,000
Speed : 42,000,000
Strength : 26,050,000
Health : 55,025,000
Zenni : 67,500
Techniques : Ki Hurricane
Instanteous Movement
Inventory : Fruit of Might
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

You FAILED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You FAILED!   You FAILED! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:08 pm

10000 pl
2500 zenni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You FAILED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You FAILED!   You FAILED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You FAILED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Seberia :: Planet Vegeta :: Throne Room-
Jump to: